Part 24..

You were about to deny the little boy as Sero immediately said "Yes." Your eyes widened as the little boy's eyes lit up with excitement. "Wow! You're lucky!" The little boy said making you embarrassed as you weren't able to deny it and crush the little boy's lit up face. "They're really pretty huh?" Sero said winking at you while the little boy nod in agreement. "Yeah!" The little boy said with pure excitement. "What are you doing.?" you mouthed the words to Sero.

"Be my girlfriend." Sero said smiling at you as the little kid tilted his head in confusion. Your heart was pounding like crazy, you two haven't even got to know each other that well yet. You didn't mind it but then again you just met this stranger who's from Japan and only came to visit their cousin. You were in your thoughts while looking at the ground trying to concentrate which was the right answer. Sero placed the kid on the ground, you didn't even notice but Sero was now standing in front of you.

Sero smiled as you were still in your thoughts, he grabbed your hand and brought you outside to where the bouncy house was located at. Sero looked around and saw a spot where no one could interrupt you two. You then realized you were outside and it was a little chilly while you heard the kids screaming at the bouncy house. Sero dragged you to a spot that was far away from the bouncy house and it was dark. (Huh...?) You thought to yourself as you then felt Sero push you against a fence.

You were speechless, you looked at Sero who was smirking at you as he tilted his head softly. Sero leaned in for a kiss while he closed his eyes but it wasn't fair since you wanted to make the first move. So you immediately placed your index finger on his lips as he then opened his eyes. "What are y-." Sero was cut off as you cupped his face and went in for a kiss. Sero's eyes widened at how bold you were to the point he moaned softly throughout the kiss you two were sharing.