Part 75..

"You really had to blindfold me huh?" You said sitting inside of a truck that you think belongs Sero. "Yes. I want to take you somewhere." Sero said smiling at the road while his right hand was on your thigh gripping it tightly. "You're going to take me to a dance huh?" You said smirking while Sero's jaw opened. "What! No! Why would you even think that! PSHHH! AS IF!" Sero said making you laugh. "Awe so you are! That's really sweet of you!" You said smiling to yourself. 

Sero rolled his eyes at the fact you guessed the surprise. "Did the dress give it away?" Sero asked while you nodded your head. "Yeah, hahaha." You said chuckling while Sero's hand went up to your thigh and now underneath your dress which made you squirm. "Hopefully, you like what I have prepared then." Sero said adding more gas to the truck. "Like it? Oh no, I will Love it. Just the fact you even put effort into this surprise is making me feel more than happy!" You said.

Sero got out of the truck and went to your door to help you get out and reach the floor. "I guess we are here huh?" You asked Sero who squeezed your hand randomly making you get butterflies. Sero led the way while you just followed along and heard a door open which made you curious by what you were now smelling. "Mmmm something smells delicious!" You said sniffing the air harshly wanting more of it as Sero chuckled at your reaction. 

You felt Sero walk right behind you as he then removed your blindfold to reveal food all over the place on each corner making you hungry. You slowly turned to see a beautiful dancefloor that had little white lights underneath the floor that made it look magical with the ceiling that had two disco balls hanging from the ceiling and light whites that made it look like stars. "Sero..." You said tearing up as you felt your eyes water by how beautiful the dancefloor looked.