Part 53..

"Y/N OPEN THE DOOR! LET US IN!" Sero said banging on your front door while Miguel shook his head. "That's not how you do it." Miguel said as he pushed Sero to the side and cleared his throat. "L-let me in...LET ME IN!" Miguel screamed his lungs out as he shook his head like an actual maniac making Sero laugh his ass off from Miguel's facial expression. "I'M GOING! GAH DAMN!" Sero heard you screaming out as he then saw that you opened the door.  

 Sero's eyes immediately darted from your legs to eyes as he sighed in admiration. "Mariposa, you're okay." Sero said as he stepped inside your house to give you a hug but Miguel interrupted and looked at you. "Hola Hermosa..." Miguel said teasingly as he was then punched on the side by Sero who was beyond annoyed. "Oh fuck off." Sero said as Miguel grabbed his side. "Wait, you're Sero right?" You said looking down on your phone since you were on his social media page.

"Of course Maripos-." Sero was cut off as he saw that your eyes widened at his clothing that had blood all over it. "Um. No." You said slamming your front door making Sero place his foot in between the door so it wouldn't shut fully. "WHY ARE YOU TWO COVERED IN BLOOD! WHAT THE HELL! I'M GONNA CALL THE COPS!" You screamed out making Miguel laugh. "Mariposa, don't be like this now. You said you'd never snitch on Daddy." Sero said pushing the door wide open.

"WHAT THE FUCK BAHAHAHA!" Miguel said as he was losing his shit at this point. "Amor, are you okay? I think the pill brought you drawbacks." Sero said as you felt your heartbeat in pure fear. "Amor? What the hell is wrong with you? AND PILL? WHAT?" You said confused making Sero look over at Miguel. "Do you remember anything from last night?" Sero asked as you shook your head. "No?" You said as Sero immediately placed his hand on Miguel's neck. "You ready to fucking die?" Sero asked. "NO! I'M A BAD BITCH, YOU CAN'T KILL ME!" Miguel screamed out.