Part 18..

You were both dancing to the song Eres Mía by Romeo Santos. Sero began to sing along to the song as it said "Eres mía...mía...mía..mía." Sero sang it to you as you two were close enough so you could hear him. It made you crazy on the inside as the words mean you're mine, mine...mine...mine...The way you both moved forward and back, side to side it made you really happy as this song was really up your alley. The way Sero sang the lyrics to you as he locked eyes with you.

The way he leads you and sung made you feel even more butterflies. This dance wasn't just any dance, but it was sensual. You both were so close yet you both wanted to be closer. You then spun Sero as you saw he had a smirk on his face. As Sero was now facing you placed his hand on your shoulder as you felt his soft gentle touch. He carefully placed his hand on your chin which sent a shock to you both as Sero then spun you around making your dress sparkle like crazy.

 You couldn't help but admire Sero, he was just perfect to which was weird to you. Sero was different in the way he danced, also as a person a human being. But never have you felt so much passion in a dance you shared with anyone before, this feeling was unknown to you yet you were craving more of this strange feeling. Before you even realized you both spun around together as you held each other tightly and not letting go. You looked up at Sero as he gave you a soft smile.

 Little did you know that he was feeling amazing by holding you and seeing that around his was blurry except you. At this point, Sero wanted to risk it all and meet your lips once. He wanted a taste of you but he highly doubted it would happen, it was probably the song making him feel more confident than his usual self. Yet Sero was enjoying every second you both held each other. Your touch was becoming intoxicating to him as he wanted to make this night memorable.