Part 20..

Sero began to sing to you as you both danced beautifully in sync. "Baby...your heart is mine...and you'll love me forever..." Sero sang to you as his voice went perfectly well with the song. His eyes were gentle as he looked into your soul as he found beauty in your eyes. His face softened as he saw you smile at him. Your smile made his heart flutter so much to the point he could literally pass out at any moment now. But he put on his big boy pants and didn't allow himself to pass out while dancing with you.

You then saw Sero blushing like crazy as you both danced. Throughout the song, Sero kept on singing to you which made you go crazy as you did find it attractive when guys singed but also when they were dedicating it to someone. At this very moment, you could feel as if Sero was dedicating you to this song. You were loving every second he sang as his voice was really gentle and full of passion. You couldn't help but admire him at how beautiful of a person he was.

You wanted him, you had to have him. This was the man of your dreams. You couldn't let anyone take that opportunity away from you. He was beyond perfect for not making a move on. You wanted him to be infatuated with you, this night you had to prove yourself worthy of him. It might be a little difficult to make a move since almost everyone in the room had their eyes on both of you. It never really bothered you until now since all the girls hated you for stealing away Sero from them.

You shook your head slightly as you snapped out of your thoughts and focused on Sero as he was still singing the song to you and smiled. But the thoughts still came as they were filled with all types of ideas on how to get Sero and you alone without everyone noticing. You had to tell Sero how you felt, you never felt this way towards anyone. You never simped this hard for anyone besides anime characters and Latin men in novelas. Tonight you had to kiss him and show him how you felt.