CHAPTER 28

Amal POV

I tried to catch up with Amir but he was long gone. was this some obsession or what? Not withstanding the busy road. I tried to cross without minding and their was a very fast moving car, I instantly stood frozen as I closed my eyes for the worst, Maybe today was my death day Who knows.

After standing there like a log of wood Something pushed me Hard making me stumble and fall. 'Has the car hit me already? Is this my spirit?' I muttered to myself.

After 2 minutes I opened my eyes and noticed that I was across the other lane and my body was fine.

I looked around to notice a guy trying to adjust himself before walking up to me. His facial appearance was a bit of Amir, I mean they had some striking resemblance but this man had black lips while Amir had pink ones.

He stood in front of me before giving me His hand to help me up but I quickly objected and tried to get up myself. Crowd began to gather as some people kept blaming me for being stupid to jump into a busy road while some kept thanking the man who they said saved me.

After the crowd had gone. I didn't have any choice but to thank him for helping me, but I had no idea why he had saved me. Maybe he was being just nice to me.

"Salamualiakum." His husky and deep voice echoed to my ear. "Waaliakumusalam," I said with my gaze on my bag. "Are you alright? I noticed you crossing the road and the speed of the car was unbelievably fast, I was surprised you didn't move an inch." He said with little concern in his eyes.

"I am fine alhamdulillah," I said taking a glance at his face. He looked pale! It felt like he hadn't been sleeping for days but that wasn't my issue.

"I don't think you are fine, there is a scratch on your hand," he said.

To be frank, I hadn't even felt the pain until he had spoken. "Let go to the hospital, I seriously mean no harm," he said as I nodded and followed him to where his car was packed.