CHAPTER 9

AMAR POV

I checked through the front reflector of the car. I could see ummaimah talking with someone, but couldn't see who exactly. I sat in the car patiently for almost 4 minutes, before I saw ummaimah coming back to the car with God knows who. Ummaimah glides to the front seat while her guest slide to the back. I adjusted the front reflector so I can see her so well. she was beautiful, I must admit but why was she staring at me that way?

Ummaimah finally spoke to Amar to meet my friend Amal. I turned to face her mumbling, "salamualiakum?" I turned to see the girl who looked sweaty and was trying to dry them with her hands. "But she surprised me by shouting YOU."

I was so troubled that I had to ask her if she knew me But she ignored me and looked through the window.
I felt confused and embarrassed, I bent my face to locate my key, I forgot it was on the car wheel.

ummaimah finally interrupted, have you guys kind of met?. we both uttered "No." why did she say yes at first? She must be a confused human.

Where exactly are you going to? I heard ummaimah ask Amal if that what her name stands, "RASPEX E-Commerce and technology."

What a coincidence. that precisely where we are heeding too, ummaimah said checking her phone. What exactly are you going there for? Ummaimah asked turning to glare at me.

My dad asks me to get equipment from some Man named Mr. JALAL. immediately I heard what she said. I had to park the car again.

AMAL POV

Wow! did he just look at me like he had forgotten what he did? I mean who on earth would forget what did had done a day before yesterday. Was he trying to delude?

This guy had so much gut. Moreover, he looked like a big prevaricator! who did he think he was? wow, how I wished it was possible to smack his face with just one slap or a blow is enough For his memories to remember what he did.

Why was he staring at me like that? he was making me uncomfortable. I immediately looked at the window, Ummaimah who had brought me into such a mess kept typing away on her phone.

I still felt like his eyes were still on me but he finally took his them off me. I could hear him start the engine of the car, at least that felt better.

So, where are you heading too? Ummaimah asked me looking at me. I told her where I was heading too and it seems like that was their direction.

I felt relieved that I wouldn't be standing under the sun again. until she asked me who I was going to meet, I felt I should tell her, maybe it would make things simpler since they are also going to the same company.

I told her some man named MR Jalal, Amar finally Parked his car roughly making me hit my head on the chair. what was wrong again? The sun would have been better than this stopping and stopping.

I was already getting late. Ya Allah? this isn't my fault.
presently my dad was going to kill me, what if the so-called MR JALAL get angry. My dad wasn't in town yet, he was going to be back by noon, what if he feels I am not capable of handling little things like this.

He turned after halting the car. why was he staring again? I felt my tummy grumble out of shyness and weakness in my leg, He looked at me and smiled.
why was he smiling and grinning?

Did he win a lottery?
Ummaimah turned to stay at me also smiling, Amal I think today you won yourself a free lottery. Ummaimah said smiling at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked her trying my possible best not to frown.

Amal this is Mr. Amar Jalal.

**********

wow, guys.
I appreciate your effort.

Thank you❤️