CHAPTER 11

Amar POV

I knew she might be confused about why I uttered those words from my mouth. She was getting difficult to control, I was only trying to be gentle. Why did she have to shout that I was going to kidnap her or rather abduct her? Why would I even do that? I didn't even know why I replied to her as I did? how did those sentences even slip from my mouth? Was something I didn't know.

I used my palm to cover my face since I felt a bit ashamed and embarrassed. I guess I was just trying to shut her up, Which I think worked. I opened the side of the driver seat and slipped inside. Alhamdulilah at least some silence and peace could be heard. Girls, we're just too noisy seriously. I thought

While fixing my key so we could get going. So her dad doesn't start to bother her. I had to let her know my fuel tank was empty and I was going to fill it up. Which she only nodded once. I didn't know why? but the silence was choking.

We finally reached the fuel station, where I could fill my fuel tank. as I parked my car and turned in her direction She closed her nose with her tiny hands. I think she was Implying she didn't like the smell from the fuel station, and she kept making signs like she had to throw up. I immediately ran to the passenger door to open the door for her.

when she came out she immediately matched my legs so hard with her shoes. She stuck her tongue out, which felt cute and funny. She ran a bit far from me, before screaming and yelling, I think you should probably learn how to be a great kidnapper before planning to abduct a customer. I was confused and flabbergasted.

What did she think of me? did she think I was going to kidnap her?
The stare I got from people around was embarrassing, it felt more humiliating than the pain I felt on my legs.
But I promise to get back at her.

******************

AMAL POV

The drive was uncomfortable. I couldn't find a suitable excuse to run out of the car. this was an outsider I didn't even know.
Giving me a lift again was something I didn't like or appreciate at all, Perhaps it was because I wasn't used to talking to guys so much. Don't judge or blame m.

I wasn't used to this kind of gestures from men. I closed my eyes to pray, maybe Allah would listen to me and save me, cause I was sweating so bad. Then I heard Amar's voice, I would like to fill my fuel tank. It clear. Allah (GOD) was great to have listened to my prayers this fast.

I only nodded my head once and looked through the car window, smiling so hard. I knew he just couldn't see me grinning so hard. Then I remembered a movie scene I watched, where they tried to kidnap a girl. I smiled in satisfaction, as I had my plans already planned out.

When we arrived at the station. I closed my nose so it feels like the smell of the station was affecting me, I hope and pray he fell for this. But to my surprise he did. He ran to open the door he locked. Immediately he opened the door, I matched his leg so hard! So he doesn't try to run after me.

I guess it worked, so movies never lied. It was sure really painful the way he squeezed his face out of pain, I felt sorry for him. Nevertheless, I was glad too. I stock my tongue out so it makes me feel like I won over him. I ran a bit far so no matter what, he can't get closer to me.

"You should probably learn how to kidnap before trying to abduct a customer," I screamed so he could hear me. I knew he felt embarrassed, the way people stared at him. I turned away as I ran as fast as my legs could take me. I stopped a taxi and hopped in very fast. I checked my bag to find my phone, but I couldn't.

Did I forget it in Amar's car? I was doomed! I said resting my head on the taxi seat.