CHAPTER 15

Amar POV

To be sincere, I think Amal must have heard what I had told her Father. Alright, maybe I was just doing this to get off my Mothers neck of bothering me about my cousin, most especially my uncle. But I didn't expect Amal to act in such Manner, was I that bad to let her shatter a cup? To be sincere I felt hurt but I understood her.

I was brought back from my thought as her dad decide to continue the discussion. "Don't mind her being clumsy," he said making me nod my head. "Meanwhile, you said you find one of my daughters to your taste?" He asked making me nod my head. "So, which of them?" He asked again making me answer sharply. "Amal," I said with a wide grin on my face.

"I seriously can't decide for her, and to be sincere I adore her and would respect her happiness. So, I would like you to talk to her about it." Amal's dad said making me speechless. This was going to be harder than I imagined.

It had been 20 minutes since Amal's dad had left the parlor, he had said Amal was going to join me at the parlor soon. To be sincere, I was already sweating even with the Air conditioner being on. I couldn't even touch the juice or food that was served in my front.

I was about to sip from the juice since my throat was dry from practicing what and what to say not to piss her off. Immediately I dropped the glass of juice on the table, I noticed amal walk into the parlor! her eyes were swollen and puffy. Had she been crying?

"So, what actually are you discussing with me. I mean, it made you come all the way to my house?" She asked without beating around the bush. "Well, I..." I tried to say as I search my pocket to bring out her phone, I handed it to her but she didn't look stunned or surprised. "Why did you go through my phone?" Was her surprising question. "Well, I..." I was about saying when the girl who opened the door entered the parlor.

"Hello, my name is Aliyah! What yours?" She asked making me blush at how adorable and different from Amal she was. "I am Amar," I said placing a large grin on my face. "Amal and Amar, I am jealous." She said making me notice our name similarity. "Hey, you should go to your room." Amal had told her. "Just let her stay, meanwhile I like her better than, you," I said creating a big frown on Amal face which I liked.

"I think our discussion is over then?" She said trying to leave. "Wait, can we just go somewhere private? Maybe outside?" I asked with pleading eyes, which I think worked. Amal directed me to a little garden behind their house and offered me the seat opposite her, I took the seat as she took hers.

"Well, since we departed ways today. I feel like you owe me an apology! First," I said staring at her as a laugh escaped her mouth. "What exactly am I apologizing for?" She asked. "For everything," I said trying to be serious. But I guess a message must have popped up on her phone, she opened her phone and typed something before smiling and dropping it back on her lap.

"Can you tell me what exactly you want, I mean! I am tired." She said with so much frown, which made me feel like it was a wrong idea coming here. "Amar, I am just tired of all the drama going on today." She said making a small smile plaster around my lips. "Amal? Can you please do me a favor, and I promise to do you a favor too." I said as she beams at me.

"What kind of favor am I giving and why do you think I would ever ask you for a favor?" She asked with another laugh escaping her mouth.

"Could you please just listen to me first?" I said making her stare at me seriously. "My uncle and mother are forcing me to get married and I am seriously not ready, and if I was even ready. I wouldn't want to date my cousin," I said scratching my hair. "So," she asked adjusting her neatly rolled veil. "I just want you to pretend to be my fiancee for a week and that all," I said making her look at me like a lunatic.

A message popped up on both of our phones and I notice her beaming. "You said favor for a favor? So, deal!" She said before standing up to leave. "Wait, I need your phone number, at least. I want it to look real." I said as she called the number out. ......

I checked my message and it was from ummah. "Your uncle couldn't make it today, he said on Saturday would be great." The text read making everything perfect. I decided to head back inside to say my goodbye's to Amal parents as they made both Aliyah and Amal follow me to get the fruits from the car.

Amal parents had gone to the extent of calling me their son_inlaw which I think was never going to be possible.