CHAPTER 41

The next day, My parent and Amar's family were present in our home. I was in my room getting ready as the loud chattering and laughter from downstairs filled the air. The sun was a tint of orange slamming itself through the window. I walked downstairs before giving all of them a proper greeting as I watched Amar take our luggage outside.

When he was done. It was time to head to the Airport. My parents had told me to respect my husband and always do what he says, "you look beautiful in your dress," he commented, making me smile. "Thanks," I replied with a blush, before adjusting my veil. We both slid into the back seat as the driver was taking us to the airport.

"-Are we really going to Korea?" I asked not believing anything that was happening," I let out, still a little amazed. To be frank. I was super excited and I just can't wait. "You should keep that smile on your face always, you look pretty," he said and I didn't know if he was actually asking me to do that or he was complimenting me.

He moved closer before pecking my lips. "Why did you do that?" I asked with bulgy eyes. "I couldn't resist," he muttered, making me hit him on his chest playfully. "The driver might see," I said, making him laugh.

He held my hands before giving them a gentle squeeze. I gave him a small smile before staring at my phone, I fixed on my ear poid while I watched Tiktok.

"We are here," I heard Amar say, making me nod. We entered the Airport as I struggled to push the box. "Let me handle this," he let out before grabbing the box from my grip. Amar asked me to wait here while he spoke to the lady at the receptionist area, after a few minutes he was back. He still held on to the luggage as I followed behind.

We were sitting on our various seats on the airplane when I decided to ask him the question that has been bugging me. "Why did you choose Korea?" I asked, he switched off his phone before staring at me. "Aliyah told me you have always wished to go there," he said.

"You could have asked me though," I said.
"If you don't want to go to Korea, we can still get off before the plane starts," he said but I instantly stopped him. "Of Course, I wished for Korea but," I tried to say but he placed a finger on my lips. "I know you want to complain about the cost, that's what you have been doing ever since," he said, making me stunned.

'Uhm, but you really are spending a lot,' I tried to say those words out but ended up sinking in my chair without letting them slip out. "Let's just enjoy our trip," he muttered, earning a nod from me.