CHAPTER 42

The journey lasted for 15 hours. By the time we got to South Korea, it was late and I was quite exhausted already. Glory be to Allah who had brought us here safely, even at my tired state! I was indeed amazed at Seoul. The luncheon international airport was of well-organized nature, the strolling of people in and out. The airport seemed to be the largest In Korea.

Amar had pulled up the luggage as he booked a bolt to take us to the hotel.

As I fastened my belt for the driver to take us to the hotel Amar and I were staying in, I stared at the beautiful tall buildings and the many passersby that seemed to be going on with their business. "This is like a dream come true," I muttered under my breath as I brought out my phone to take a few pictures. Aliyah and Surrayah needed to see this.

"Look at that, it's tteokbokki," I told Amar who took his focus from his phone to see what I was talking about. Before he could take a glance, the car had passed. "I can't wait to taste so many things," I grinned in happiness. I stared at Amar who was busy with his GPRS location device.

Finally, we were at the hotel and it was huge and the interior design made my mouth hang open. "Inn express hongdeag," the bold written in front of the hotel read. We walked towards the hotel receptionist, "hello," I waved to her but she uttered nothing but a small smile.

"Hello, I made a reservation here as Amar.." I heard him tell the receptionist but she seemed not to understand as she excused herself to get somebody. "Welcome, how may I help you," the person she had called said.

"I made a reservation online, here," Amar said as I stood watching the beautiful water pool from a distance, I turned around to notice the lady typing something on her system. I guess she was checking if Amar had indeed booked a hotel with them. I walked towards him as he rubbed my back and gave me a grin, "Thank you for choosing us sir, there is a reservation under your name," the lady said with a wide grin.

"Room 304, here is your card pass. The room had been set well and I hope you enjoy your stay," she muttered, making me chuckle. Oh my God, I was indeed in Korea, these were the cards those hot male leads used when they were unlocking their homes.

"I would like your signature here and here," she said, handing Amar a paper. We entered the elevator as we waited patiently for it to get to our floor. The moment our room door flipped open, I was beyond amazed. The room was huge with a parlor, two bedrooms, a small kitchen, and two bathrooms.

"Amar, is this really our room? It's beautiful,"  I muttered. "I'm glad you like it," was his only reply. I couldn't help it as a yawn escaped my lips. "You need some rest after we eat, "I agree, the ride was hectic but I have no regret," I murmured.

I plumped on the bed the minutes we were in the room, Amar did the same next to me. "We should go out and buy something when you have rested a bit," he muttered, making me nod. "Wake me up when I have napped for twenty minutes," I muttered, closing my eyes. They were heavy and drowsy.

I could feel a wet and yet soft kiss placed on my forehead, I didn't need to open my eyes to know who exactly was doing that.

*****************

Ramadan kareem to you guys, may Allah accept our Ibadah and bless us our heart desire in this holy month❤️

❤️😍