CHAPTER 25

AMAR POV

Pretending to be married and being in an actual marriage was totally two different things and I am totally prepared for anything rough or tough that i was going to face. Since I met Amal, it has been a very rough ride since it seems she wasn't really into me but to be sincere I find her totally amusing and cute. I knew we didn't start up on the right way or path but I am ready to wait till she finds me worthy as her husband, today was going to be our wedding dinner night and I was only allowed to see her then which I couldn't wait.

It was already after magrib and my friends and I were dressing up for my wedding dinner as they kept teasing me about my honey moon and wedding night. To be sincere! Since Amal found out about her pregnancy and shared it with me, all I ever thought about was our son we were going to raise together.

I hope she let me be a father to him.

I was still dressing up when ummaimah Fiancée tapped me. "Hey man its your wedding, what are you thinking about?" He asked while pointing at my phone. "Your phone has been ringing, you should pick or your battery might run down," He joked.

I nudged my head before quickly picking my phone from the bed and sliding the accept button. "Hey, it's Amal she hasn't been home since 4 and it almost time for dinner," the voice from the other line spoke.

"Aliyah?" I called to be sure she was the one.
"Yes," she said shakily. "She might have stro..." I tried to say but Aliyah shipped in. "I am sorry for bothering you! She just came back and please don't tell her I called." She said before cutting the call.

Why did amal leave the house?
Did she change her mind? No! She needed me more than I needed her in my life.

AMAL POV

Today was my wedding Dinner but i was sitting alone scoping ice cream at the havila spot close to my place. This was my fourth bowl already and my hands and head was freezing already but I just couldn't stop my self from scooping more into my mouth, maybe I wanted to freeze to death or freeze all that ummaimah had said.

Did she really mean it when she said she was In love with Amar? Why do I feel unsecured? What if I just died or aborted this thing growing in my tommy? At least I won't face any disgrace or whatsoever shame I was putting my parent.

After scooping another spoon my phone began to ring. I checked the caller ID but it was an unknown number which I decided to pick after the third ring, after sliding on the accept button a Male voice spoke on the other line.

"Hello Amal?" the voice came from the other line.
"Salamualiakum! but who is this please?" I asked as I could feel much pain close to my stomach as i made a little whip.

"Are you okay?" he asked.
"Yes, but you haven't told me who you are?" I asked as I noticed Amir Leaving havilah with another lady.

I packed my things to go confront him for the last time but my veil dragged the container of ice cream which had remaining content as it spill on the floor. I decided to hurriedly ask the people for help as i exist the shop but he had left.

"Hey, are you still there?" the caller was still on.
"Sorry, I would call you back I have something to do." I said before declining the call. I decided to cross the road to the other lane to get a taxi, I was almost at the other lane when I noticed a car at full speed! I was confused as I stood frozen.