CHAPTER 4

AMAR POV

When I arrived at my parent's residence. I felt much tension, several cars were packed outside my parent's resident. Was she dead? oh God helps me I said brushing the thought away. My heart was sprinting so fast. I could also feel my heartbeat, This wasn't normal. why can't I even get down from the car?

I quickly made some prayers for Allah to give me the strength to accept anything that awaits me inside. Quickly, I locked my car took my car keys, and headed to the door which leads to the parlor. I was scared because I didn't know if I could handle the outcome of the situation when I open the door.

I was wasting time, this was a total waste of time because what has happened had happened. I had to put my faith in Allah. He never does worst, instead, he made things easier. I had to munch the courage to open the entrance. I mumbled to myself, I gently opened the door slowly as I walked in.

Everywhere was dead silent, why were so many cars parked outside and nobody inside? I thought. "Asalamualiakum," but got no reply.
I was about yelling the house-helper name when I heard voices singing the HAPPY BIRTHDAY song. Wow, A surprise birthday. this we're the reasons I hated surprises, I heaved a sigh of relief. Wow, I was so frightened. I searched to find my mum, There she was looking so healthy and beautiful.

Why did they have to put so much fear in me? YA ALLAH thank you. I let out all the fear of Inhaling and exhaling heavily. I was so happy that I went to hug my mum. But she caught me off by instructing me to go change since my clothes were wet, so I don't catch a chill.

Though I don't live with my mom, I just happen to drop by once in a while so she doesn't feel alone. I instantly went upstairs to get changed.
presently, I felt guilty about what had transpired between me and the girl from the street side. I hope God knew my intention. I wished I could meet her again, So I could apologize and make it up.

YA ALLAH, just one chance, please.
.............

AMAL POV

When I reached home my dad wasn't back yet, because I could notice the car he went out wasn't in sight. That was something I was to be pleased about. Due to the state I was in, I was already coughing and shivering out of the cold.
This must be because my cloth was wet and dripping water, I squeezed my cloth to lessen the wetness and to stop the cloth from trickling more water.

I entered the house to find radiya playing some game on my mum's phone, she instantly told me my mum has been calling my phone. She had that expression that I was in big trouble, I hoped this wasn't one of radiya exaggerations.

"What happened to you?" she asked looking concerned. This wasn't a business of hers, so I owed her no explanation. I only mumbled, "sorry radiya I can't tell you." "So, Amal, sorry you can't tell me," Is what you have to say to me? She asked. "Mum has been troubled about you, she was already intending to go out and search for you." she exaggerated. "where is she presently?" I asked.

Her room probably. radiya replied looking back to her game she was playing on her Samsung A30. quietly I entered my parent's room by making the salam.

************
I am so happy to see people reading what I have written, I bet you this book is gonna be nicer if you just click on the star button and comment. 🦋

Thank you💕