Chapter 4

Or, maybe not.

"Izuku Midoriya." Tomura smiled at him with his teeth gritted tightly as he walked up to him, seeming to force himself not to run towards him and disintegrate him on the spot. He kept on smiling as he finally reached Midoriya and stood right in front of him, his red eye twitching from behind the arm.

"Shigaraki...! Great to see you again..." Midoriya said nervously as he fidgeted with the bag he was holding in his hands.

"I got some food...?" Midoriya offered as he handed the bag to Tomura, smiling forcefully as the smile slowly started to wear off the the former leaders face. Finally, Tomura's expression fully changed, revealing a glare as he pierced through Midoriya with his red eyes. Midoriya gulped, trying to gulp down the knot in his throat. He knew what was coming next.

Tomura swung his fist at Midoriya, and Midoriya didn't bother to dodge as Tomura hit him right in the nose. The villains gasped as Kurogiri hurried towards where Tomura and Midoriya were.

"Tomura Shigaraki!" Midoriya dropped the tied bag, cupping his bleeding nose as he started to sniff, the blood trickling down to his mouth and chin. He knew better than to dodge, and despite already being in pain, let Tomura punch him again. He uppercutted him, hitting him in the jaw, causing Midoriya's head to jerk up and stumble a few steps backwards.

"Tomura Shigaraki, that's enough!" Kurogiri snapped sternly, and Midoriya, despite his blurry vision from his glossed over eyes and black stars, saw Kurogiri grab Tomura by the hand, stopping him from moving any closer to Midoriya.

"Kurogiri...It's fine, let him go." Midoriya croaked out, straightening slightly as he checked his teeth with his tongue. None seemed to be cracked, neither was his gum damaged from his teeth, and luckily, Midoriya didn't have his tongue under his teeth, therefore there wasn't any blood coming out of his mouth.

"That's right, Kurogiri! Finally knocked some sense into you, didn't I, kid?" Tomura emphasized the nickname, causing Midoriya to grimace. He knew he was still underage, and experienced, and it made sense for Tomura to call him a kid, but...

"I'm not a kid." Midoriya growled at him as he frowned at the blue haired male. Tomura rose his eyebrows in surprise, which Midoriya saw by his slightly widened eyes from behind the hand.

"I'm your leader now. And although I deserved this, I also deserved the spot of your leader. That's what All for One wanted." Tomura gesture tensed as he clenched his fists. He let out a low 'tch', knowing he couldn't fight his saviors will...Still, he couldn't agree with his Masters' choice.

"I finally made contact..." Midoriya started, before hissing from the movement of his mouth that triggered the pain in his nose. He sniffled and rose his shirt, partially cleaning the blood from below his nose and mouth.

"I finally made contact with one of All for One's allies." Midoriya stated as he looked at the league's reaction. Some had their brows furrowed in confusion, while some looked surprised - particularly Tomura.

"Who?" Tomura snarled at him as he slightly straightened, obviously curious. Midoriya couldn't hold back a small smirk, but it quickly faded away as he felt sharp pain in his nose.

"He called himself 'Doctor'. He is a ally of All for One-"

"The Doctor?" Tomura's eyes widened slightly as he completely straightened, looking at Midoriya as if he was trying to read him. Midoriya frowned slightly at him as he slowly nodded.

"As I said, that's what he called himself. I didn't get into any specific details, but...If you know something about it, it'd be great to let us know, before, or if, we get to meet him personally." Midoriya knew better than to ignore the look on Tomura's face; he knew something that he didn't, and he couldn't let his hatred towards the blue haired male take over during a time like this, especially if he had information about the mysterious person.

"The Doctor...He is Master's ally for sure. I've met him when I was just taken in by Master, and although I don't remember much about him, he was a kind man...In his own way. He got me these hands." Tomura pointed to himself, since he was covered in hands on all his body. Midoriya broke into sweat as he let out a small, tired sight.

Yeah, he definitely is another type of kind...

"So, is there anything detailed you can tell us?" Midoriya asked hopefully. Obviously taking it wrong, Tomura glared at the boy who tensed under his gaze.

"Isn't it enough that I confirmed that he isn't a liar and wasn't trying to trick us?" Tomura snapped, wrongly taking the comment.

"No, it's not that! Thanks a lot." Midoriya quickly stated, causing Tomura to let out another 'tch' and continue to glare at him through the hand mask. Midoriya took a deep breath as he recalled the rest of the information.

"He told me where to go...Sent the coordinates and deleted them 5 minutes after the call. Can't say I have them memorized, but for the sake of finding the second ally he told me about, I needed to write them down. 'Swear to not lose this paper and burn it once we're done." He quickly added at the end.

"Second ally? You still haven't told us anything about the second ally." Kurogiri stated as he walked closer into their half circle they formed, with Midoriya being in front of it. Midoriya suddenly realized that, and held back from looking away from the league, having all those eyes on him making him anxious.

"The doctor called him Gigantomachia. He's a hidden weapon entrusted to me by All for One...Therefore, the coordinates are probably where he was hidden. The doctor said Gigantomachia would come out once he feels our presence." Midoriya stated, careful not to start rambling. Midoriya then turned towards Tomura, who had an expression Midoriya hadn't seen; he was rubbing his chin slightly as he looked down at the floor, deep in thought.

"Shigaraki? Gigantomachia...Rings any bells?" Midoriya asked, snapping Tomura out of thought.

"Can't say it does." Tomura grunted quietly, still slightly in thought as he tried to go back to thinking, looking back at the floor. Midoriya hummed in understanding and turned towards the league.

"I want to meet them, but thing is, I don't want to lose the trust of the heroes...It will be useful in the long run, and I can't simply throw it away, especially since I spent so much time gaining it." Midoriya started slowly, trying to finish up his plan on the go. Suddenly, he felt a light bulb flick on in his mind and smiled slightly to himself.

"And you know, I have a good idea of what we can do to get me out of there without loosening the heroes trust in me..."