Chapter 9

The windows shattered and shards spilled like rain onto the ground. Some of the walls of the buildings next to them exploded, and more and more heroes and citizens rushed out, readying their quirks and fists as they jumped towards the league. One of them yelled at Shigaraki as he ran towards him, followed by a few other citizens who were also readying their quirks to attack the blue-haired male.

"Tomura...Shigaraki!" The man swung his hand backwards and was about to stab Tomura when suddenly, Tomura jumped forward, touching the attacker, disintegrating him. He quickly made contact with the rest of the small squad that came directly at him, and glanced towards Midoriya as he yelled loudly over the madness.

"We're going towards the tower!" He stated more than asked, and Midoriya, punching a soldier away and causing him to fly into a few more soldiers behind him, temporarily disabling them, before glancing at Tomura.

"Yeah!" Midoriya didn't bother reminding Tomura who was the leader; after all, he had the perfect stress relief from his anger in front of him. And the amount of them would easily outweigh his stress for sure, if not starting to add onto it more than getting rid of it...

The number of soldiers attacking them kept on increasing, attacks coming from all around them. There was an explosion less than a fifty meters away from them, and Midoriya tried his best to ignore it as he followed Tomura, the two covering each other as they bulldozed their way through the crowd.

They'll be fine...They're a part of the league of villains after all! And we still have Giran to save!

Twice was yelling something angrily, and Midoriya tried his best to ignore him as well. He knew Twice would be able to handle himself, although with a lot of effort against such numbers, but he was most likely letting his emotions take over completely, especially after they lied about releasing Giran to them if they came.

Hopefully Twice's anger would turn into something more than just verbal hatred...

Midoriya kept punching and kicking the soldiers around them, and he felt himself gradually growing tired and starting to pant. Tomura was also starting to pant, having to sometimes actually fight soldiers that he couldn't reach with his hands, specifically those attacking them from behind, kicking them and having to keep up the running pace at the same time. Midoriya roared as he focused the energy of his quirk into his leg and kicked the soldiers behind them that were getting too close to him and Tomura, and swirled back around, continuing to run forward, feeling his heartbeat in his ears as his chest tightened.

At this point we'll have to call Gigantomachia...No, we can't use him yet, it's too early!

Midoriya suddenly felt someone crashing into his right side, and before he could realize what was going on, he and whoever was holding him were crashing into walls, flying through them with such speed that Midoriya didn't even feel any pain. The momentum was suddenly cut off and Midoriya rolled and bounced off the ground, before quickly spinning onto his stomach and standing up, wiping his most likely broken nose.

Dammit Shigaraki...And here I thought for once you had my back covered!

A man with a black cape and a glass eye was looking at him, his perfectly shining white teeth revealed fully as he grinned widely, showing off his gum. His left part of the face looked like it was made from blurred plastic, and had a red tint that seemed to be shifting around. Midoriya's eyes suddenly widened in disgust as he realized what the red tint was.

Behind the strange looking side of the man's face, there was blood. His skin was see-through, and he could see the shade of blood slightly shift and change, circulating behind his skin.