BONUS CHAPTER

"Can't you be any louder?" Bakugo yelled, muting himself on the phone call. He had been trying to talk with one of his sidekicks for two minutes now, and yet, everything just flew over his head, unlike the thundering gunshots coming from the TV.

"Sure can." Shigaraki yelled back, blasting his Call of Duty even louder to taunt his roommates as he laughed maniacally, firing everywhere he needed and didn't need to for the sake of creating all the noise.

"Fucking..." Bakugo clicked his tongue and stomped out of the apartment. So much for trying to take a break from Kirishima and the persistent Baku Squad which, sadly, knew where he lived. "I'm back. Can you hear me?"

"Yeah, I can hear you now. Um, I'm sorry, but may I ask what's happening on your end?" Yui, his sidekick who'd been working for him a little over a year now, couldn't help but worry. Bakugo never answered texts, so he always had to be actually called, but you never know whether or not that was a good choice—one of the times she called him, he was blasting a villain down, and yet he still picked up and talked to her despite the anxiety it brought for her.

"Doesn't matter. Some shitheads that don't know a goddamn thing about ethics can't turn the goddamn TV down. Isn't that fucking right?!" Bakugo yelled at the apartment, slamming the door behind him as he stepped out of the apartment, heading towards the stairs and leaning against the rotting handrails.

"Right." Yui chuckled sheepishly, letting out a small sigh of relief. At the very least that meant that he wasn't talking to her during a mission after all.

"So? You said someone wanted to contact me?" Bakugo questioned, glaring at the door as he could still hear sounds of gunshot through the thin walls.

"Oh, yeah! All Might–um, Mr. Yagi has been asking for you. He couldn't reach you, so he called me." Yui's voice was nearly stuttering, and Bakugo rolled his eyes. As cute as her act was, he liked her more when she toughened up, which was the whole reason why his eyes were on her during the sports festival last year when she was in 3A.

For someone as cute, he sure didn't expect her to break one of her opponent's nose because he said something to her back then. Whatever he said, she sure did give him a humiliating beating in the final match, earning first place.

"He wants to meet me then? Where?" Bakugo quickly headed towards the apartment, muting himself as he slammed open the door. "I'm leaving, you fuckers! You better have the intel ready by this afternoon you bastard, or you're goddamn burning flesh!" Bakugo yelled loudly, not waiting for a response as he slammed the door once again.

"M-maybe I should call back after all?" Bakugo's eyes widened as he retreated the phone from his ear, realizing he hadn't muted himself after all.

Well shit.

"Sorry, thought I muted myself." Bakugo let out an annoyed sigh, rushing down the stairs.

The League (that is, how they used to be more known as), as welcoming as they were, were all shits. Midoriya was getting sassy around him and gave him the intel Bakugo was paying him for at the last moment, Shigaraki was a bitch about Bakugo's existence, Dabi did everything he could to get on Bakugo's nerves, and the rest were just idiots.

Okay, save for Kurogiri and maybe Compress. At least they had manners.

And yet, he still came over, because maybe he felt a little more relaxed around shitheads that were worse than him than pro heroes like himself. So, he hung out and dealt with them, kicked Deku's ass a few times, and left at the end of the day.

Not that Bakugo would tell this to anyone, though. The last thing he wanted was to be put on trial for treason. Traumatizing experience, really.

"He wanted to meet you at your house, actually. He says he knows where you lived, but I warned him that you might not like the idea."