Chapter 7

"You're not going to do any pranks on me right now, are you?" Midoriya asked nervously. Toga rolled her eyes.

"Oh c'mon, I'm not that bad. I can't get your reputation ruined on your first meeting, right?" Midoriya tried his best to believe her as she held his hand and led blindfolded Midoriya towards the hideout. Their boss, Shigaraki, told Toga to keep Midoriya blindfolded, in case he doesn't accept the offer, which only slightly relaxed Midoriya — he was still very nervous about meeting the boss and what he would do to him, now that he knew and connected with the organization.

He just hoped he would make it out alive.

"We're here!" Toga snatched off the blindfold and Midoriya shut his eyes tightly. It didn't take him long to get adjusted to the light though, because it wasn't as bright as a room should be.

There were no windows; he didn't know to accept it as good or bad news. No one could see him from outside and recognize him, but no one could see him and help him out should he get in trouble; a double edged sword, albeit one side was way sharper than the other.

"So you're the kid Toga was always blabbering about." A hoarse voice snapped Midoriya out of his thoughts, and he tensed up even more. He looked at the man sitting in a barstool: shoulder length, light, blue hair, face covered by a creepy looking hand that seemed like a mask. When Midoriya tried to look into his eyes though, he saw nearly glowing, red eyes, and felt a shiver at the thought menace that was seeping through his glare. This was a real villain. Someone who either became a villain at a young age, or had devoted his life to the cause.

He wasn't going to be let off the hook easily.

"Y-yes sir."

"Shigaraki. Call me that." Obviously he'd be the boss. Midoriya gulped . And I thought Dabi had an ominous aura...

"Alright...Thank you Shigaraki." Shigaraki stood up from the stool and Midoriya once again felt a shiver run down his spine. Shigaraki made his way towards him and Midoriya considered running away, but then Shigaraki leaned in to look Midoriya right in his face. He felt like those red eyes could cut right through him.

"So, what's your quirk? Don't be embarrassed about it, Blondie already told me that it's not a fighting one. I'm not going to judge you by it." Midoriya gulped down. Of course, if he had a little more confidence, he would've asked what exactly Shigaraki wanted from him, but those red eyes sucked every last bit of it so he could only answer.

"I-I don't...I don't have one." Midoriya stuttered. Dabi's eyes widened, so did Toga's. Now that was a surprise, and definitely not an answer either of them expected. Although, Shigaraki simply quirked an eyebrow and smirked at him, a strangely interested look on his face.

"Oh?" Shigaraki stood straighter, no longer leaning towards his face. That made Midoriya let out a shaky breath he didn't notice he'd been holding.

"That's quite rare nowadays. I'm guessing that's why the boy whom Dabi saved you from was attacking you in the first place, huh? Bullying. Must be tough." Midoriya bit his lip and slowly nodded. Right now, he couldn't read him. He could see a slight smile behind the hand, but he couldn't understand what he was actually feeling, and that was more terrifying than how easily he poured his soul out to the villain.

"Then it's going to be even easier making a deal with you! Great." Shigaraki laughed and patted Midoriya on the shoulder. Midoriya felt a light tickle and looked at his shoulder, only to see a slight hole in his hoodie. He stared at his shoulder for a long while until he heard Shigaraki's hoarse laughter once again.

"My quirk disintegrates anything my five fingers touch. That was a good demonstration, but sorry about the hoodie anyways." Shigaraki shrugged and sat back on the barstool.