Chapter 14

"Izuku, do you have a tissue?" Inko asked nervously.

"Yeah."

"And your handkerchief? What about your handkerchief? Your hanky?"

"I have it! I'm going to be late." Midoriya snapped, knowing it was the nicest way he could talk to his mother in her current state.

"I have to hurry." He grabbed his backpack and opened the door preparing to leave.

"Izuku!"

"What is it?" Midoriya asked, more stressed than annoyed. He then saw the look in his mother's eyes and gulped nervously, feeling sorry for being so snappy all of a sudden.

"You're really cool." She said tenderly. Midoriya stared at her in shock, but then smiled back and laughed a nervous laugh.

"I'm off!" He stated, smiling genuinely. He then rushed out of his apartment and towards his new school...

***

"Class 1A...Class 1A..." Midoriya mumbled to himself. He didn't do so unconsciously, even though he was worried, but he was actually hoping someone would hear him and tell him where to go. He rubbed his feet against the floor and used a little of his energy to run faster.

"Ah! There it is!" He said excitedly. Before he could think anything else, he opened the huge door in front of him and looked into the classroom, pumped to see his new classmates and start his new life in his hero acade-

"Don't put your feet on the desk!" A boy with perfectly cut dark blue hair and glasses chopped his hand through the air in a robotic motion.

"Hah?" Bakugo rose an eyebrow dramatically, not moving his feet off his desk.

"Don't you think that's rude to the UA upperclassmen and the people who made the desk?" He asked, pointing his hand towards the desk that had Bakugo's gray sneakers on.

"Nope. What junior high did you go to?" Bakugo dismisses, keeping his legs on the table.

I can't believe this...How could this happen?! Out of all people, why Kacchan?! I know we are supposed to be rivals now and so on, but I wasn't ready to actually be his classmate! Midoriya bit his cheek and slowly made his way into the room. The only free chairs were at the opposite side of the room from where Bakugo was sitting, and one behind Bakugo. Midoriya was about to walk towards the desk further away from Bakugo, but it appeared to be too late to try to hide.

"What?! The hell are you doing here?" Midoriya turned towards Bakugo, biting harshly into his cheeks.

"Hey Kacchan!" He a managed to say without stuttering. He then noticed that all the class was now staring at him, and he felt himself start to heat up.

"Good morning!" A mechanical voice sounded. He looked towards Bakugo and saw that the boy that was talking to him was addressing him.

"I am from Somei Private Academy. My name is-"

"G-Great!" Midoriya stated before the boy managed to walk up to him with his freaky robotic movements. The boy stopped and looked at Midoriya.

"I'm Midoriya. Nice to meet you." Midoriya laughed nervously. The blue haired male cleared his throat almost nervously before speaking.

"Nice to meet you, Midoriya. I am Iida Tenya. I have come to clarify something." Midoriya smiled as much as he could as he nodded, signaling the male to continue.

"You realized there was something more to that practical exam, didn't you?" Midoriya stared at him in confusion.

"Huh? What do you mean?"