Chapter 21

"...Huh?"

The heroes immediately took action, rushing toward the villains, prepared to attack. Although, they didn't need to. The villains simply stood in a line, side by side, unmoving, some holding the unconscious bodies of their allies. Yaoyorozu used her quirk to make handcuffs, and they were easily, but quickly, placed onto the hands of the villains.

And Midoriya...Midoriya understood.

The League of Villains was his family. He'd do whatever he could and couldn't for them. He would live and die for them. He would do anything to make them happy, to fulfill their desires, to make them feel accepted after years of isolation and disgust towards their way.

He would do anything for them.

Little did the heroes know, it wasn't the end...

It was just the beginning.

***

The bubble around the school began to disappear less than a minute later, and heroes and cops rushed into the scene, some holding back the reporters that were desperately trying to film the partially burnt school, which Todoroki had already froze and began defreezing. Ambulances drove up to the school, and doctors frantically started carrying the injured. The heroes, and even students aided the process, while the members of the League of Villains followed the cops obediently and sat into the police cars.

Bakugo called out to the heroes, still pinning down Kurogiri as the cops rushed up to him.

"You're done for, villain." Bakugo snarled as he set off small explosions into the villain's armor. Kurogiri let out a muffled groan, but suddenly he chuckle, annoying Bakugo even more.

"You really fell for it...Young master was right, you people see only what you want to see without leaving room for other possibilities..." Bakugo growled and pressed harder agains the armor.

But suddenly, his eyes widened in realization as he felt the metal under his hand change texture, and the male below him began to disfigure...

"Those are clones! The League of Villains escaped!" Bakugo snapped, standing up and slamming his leg against Kurogiri, who finally melted completely, turning into brownish goo. The heroes and cops alike were startled, but after they finally understood what happened, their eyes widened in realization.

Cops started to yell commands at each other, rushing in different directions as the heroes also set off into different directions. Frantically searching for the league, the heroes and cops never found the villains that tiredly laughed as they dragged each other awkwardly through the ally, huffing and wheezing as they held onto their bleeding wounds, stumbling and falling only to get back up while laughing.

"Shush! Shush! Young master, you too!" Kurogiri scolded as he picked up Spinner and placed his hand around his neck, Spinner wheezing as he tried to catch his breath, unable to stop laughing. "I'm not opening the portal until all of you calm down, or else someone might find our hideout!"

The members of the league ignored him as they doubled over, some getting dragged down with them and falling to the ground, punching the ground weakly as they continued to wheeze. Toga climbed onto Midoriya, who had fallen onto his stomach and was nearly groaning as he tried to calm his laughter, and placed her chin onto his head as he hugged him from behind, nearly choking him as she herself suffocated from laughter.

"Stop it! I'm not your dad, I'm not responsible for any of you! I'll just leave you here and go off on my own if you're not going to-"

"Shut up, shut up, shut up...!" Dabi managed between his wheezes, although, it mostly seemed like he was telling that more to himself than the others as he rolled on the ground, gripping at his hair.

"Dipshit...You...Fucking..." Tomura tried to curse but stopped as he slammed his fist weakly against the floor, laughing and wheezing like all the others.

Toga chocked Midoriya as she laughed, both of them suffocating and laughing like the maniacs they were. Dabi was trying to fight Tomura as the two continued to wheeze, kicking each other weakly in an attempt to get away from each other. Twice hung on Compress as he continued to switch from his laughter onto being serious and confused about what everyone was laughing about, while Compress laughed while leaning against the wall of the alley, fanning himself despite having his mask on. Spinner was simply kicking everything around him, even hitting his head agains the pavement below as he suffocated. Kurogiri stood there, helplessly watching them as he let out a tired sigh.

Midoriya grinned as he continued laughing, kicking Toga from behind as he bended his knees and trying to grab the crazy girl's hair. Midoriua finally manned to calm down, and he closed his eyes, a soft smile on his face as he laid down on the ground, feeling more relaxed than he had ever felt.

"Zuku?" Toga called out as she tapped Midoriya's head, moving to try and look Midoriya in the face. Midoriya shifted, and Toga took the hint, and although reluctantly, moved from on top of Midoriya to the wall of the ally and leaned against it, and Midoriya followed her, facing the rest of the league, who were slowly starting to calm down as well (much to Kurogiri's relief).

"I just...I just wanted to say that I love you guys." Midoriya said suddenly, smiling at them with the most honest and brightest smile he ever wore. "You really...You're the best people I've ever met. I'm so lucky to have you."

"You're such a sap!" Toga exclaimed, hugging Midoriya tightly by the neck as she leaned on him, before kissing his cheek again, the answer clear by her actions. She pulled away, and as Midoriya recognized the look on her face, he put his hand out just in time in front of Toga's face before she managed to bite his cheek instead. Toga giggled, and licked his hand shamelessly before sitting back up, letting Midoriya put down his hand. "But really," Toga said, smiling at Midoriya with the same hungry going on her eyes, although something sane in her eyes as well.

"You're seriously one of the best things that happened to us. And I knew you had to stay the moment I sucked your blood for the first time...I would never let such a delicious snack get away!"

"What she means is, we agree with the cheesy stuff you said." Dabi spoke up, smirking at him and giving him a wink before turning towards Tomura. "And besides, if not for you, we'd still have to bare with Shiggy being our bratty leader."

"Hey! I fucking worked hard every fucking day for your ungrateful assholes! And if not for me, there would've been no league in the first place!" Tomura snarled as he kicked Dabi, who was sitting close enough for Tomura to reach him, and Dabi hissed in pain and annoyance before kicking him back. Before the kicking could turn into a fight, Compress created his throat, gathering attention to himself.

"I'm not as close as the others to you, Midoriya, but from all the time I spent with you, I can say for sure I don't regret being allies with you, and I don't regret following you either." Compress gave him thumbs up, and Midoriya could feel his smile from behind the mask. "I'm grateful. Thank you."

"Like I fucking said, I was the one to start the League, so-fucking cut it out!" Tomura yelled as he kicked Dabi again, who laughed in response and dodged with ease from the foot aimed at his face.

"Yeah man, you're dope!" Twice exclaimed as he gave Midoriya two thumbs up, his face also covered by his mask.

"You do know that dope means a stupid person, right...?" Spinner commented as he glanced at Twice incredulously. Midoriya laughed as Twice gaped at him in disbelief, before starting to apologize frantically as Spinner tried to calm him down, Compress sitting their confused at the strange word, while Kurogiri tried to pick apart Dabi and Tomura, who were already starting a fight. Toga ran up to Dabi and jumped on his back, shrieking as Dabi tried to get her off.

Midoriya smiled as he watched the scene before him, and he couldn't help but feel truly happy at the sigh.

Villain or not, this was his family.

A bunch of freaks, but his freaks.

And so, laughing, he ran up and jumped onto Tomura, piggy back riding him as well as the group shrieked and yelled in excitement and anger, ignoring the police and ambulance sirens as they passed by.

Right now, nothing matter.

Right now, they were all happy, because all of them knew they would never regret being with each other.