Chapter 7

Midoriya gaped at the radio in shock. Not only was the man, Doctor, also calling him master now, but he knew immediately when he had gained control over Gigantomachia, even though Midoriya hadn't seen any cameras around; it was a plain after all, and everything seemed to have been in sight, and something like a camera, or even a radio for that matter, seemed impossible to miss.

"It is definitely true, what All got One had said...You have high potential on becoming the next symbol of despair." Midoriya walked closer to the radio and kneeled close to it, hesitating to speak.

"Can you hear me?" Midoriya checked.

"Yes, I can hear you master. May I teleport you to my location now?" Midoriya took a deep breath and glanced at his comrades, who were still observing Gigantomachia in shock.

"Yes...Yes, please do, Doctor." Midoriya replied, turning back towards the radio. Suddenly, the radio quieted, and before Midoriya could realize what was happening, he felt goo come out of his mouth and he felt like throwing up as the goo filled his throat, not letting him breathe. It covered all his body, and suddenly it all got out of his mouth, and Midoriya gasped for air as he clutched onto his chest. He looked around, noticing it was darker than it was a few seconds before, and realized what happened.

That's one disgusting way of teleporting...

"I apologize for the uncomfortable ride...I'm afraid any other way of getting you here would be too risky for my comfort." Midoriya yearned towards the voice. The Doctor was sitting with his back to them, watching the tv in front of him that revealed to be cameras that were watching the room they were in. The screen he was looking at showed Midoriya in front of the league of villains, him more clear than the others that were slightly more blurred in the background.

"I understand..." Midoriya stated, unsure of what to say. He gritted his teeth, hoping that Doctor would continue, and to his luck, he did.

"So, how does it feel?" Midoriya furrowed his brows at the vague question. Doctor noticed his expression and let out a low chuckle as he turned around in his wheelchair.

"I mean, being the next successor of All for One?" Midoriya bit his tongue and opened his mouth, wanting to speak, but closed it again as he realized that he didn't have an answer. After all, it was only recently that he started doing his duties as their leader, and he wasn't sure how he felt about it.

"It's...Complicated." Midoriya simply answered, letting out a short sight afterwards.

"I'm proud to have the place, but I fear that I haven't been doing as much as I am supposed to be doing to support my comrades. And...And I'm very glad to be able to meet you. Gigantomachia? And the High-End Nomu you were offering? That would help me and my comrades by a lot." Midoriya stated immediately afterwards, not wanting to sound too comfortable with the ally of his leader. Doctor hummed in understanding and stood up from his chair, slowly walking towards the group.

"It is only fair we meet face to face, successor." Doctor said as he stepped into the light.

That's when Midoriya realized why the man sounded so familiar.

"Doctor...Doctor Garaki! I remember you!" Midoriya exclaimed in shock.

"You know him from before?" Tomura asked, just as shocked as the rest of the league's members.

"Y-Yes! You were the quirk specializing doctor!" Midoriya exclaimed, glancing at Tomura before turning back to Doctor.

"You...You were the one that diagnosed me quirkless." He quietly stated, the memories rushing back to him. He remembered the man; to be honest, he kind of hated him back then, but the hate died down as it was replaced by sorrow and self-loathing instead of being aimed at the seemingly innocent doctor.