Part 17

The tune of Sweet Love by Chris Brown played and I found myself in a big, white, plush bed. I rolled in the softness of the comforter. Omg, so comfy. I stopped wallowing in the bed as I heard a door open. I looked up to see Chres in nothing but a towel. My jaw dropped slightly as I saw water drip from his chest, down his abs, and into his towel. Oh my word, you know how guys have that little V shaped outlining going down to their manly business? Yeah, that's how low his towel sat. It showed so much, but too little at the same time.

"Enjoying the show?" He asked me. I hesitated. All I could do was stare at his lips. Why am I acting like this? My ego is too big to let him think he has any kind of affect on me. He smirked and walked closer to the bed. I looked down at myself and realized what I was wearing.

"Um, where are my pants?" I asked him anxiously. I was in a boy's shirt, I was assuming it was his, and my panties, that's it! Chres chuckled.

"You need a reminder?" Before I could respond, he was kissing up my leg and when he got between my thighs, my breath caught in my throat. He just passed over that part and started lifting my shirt, kissing my belly. My shirt was pulled off and our lips connected in a fiery, passionate kiss. My hands went in his hair as his thigh pressed against the inside of my legs. I moaned softly as Chres bit down on my bottom lip gently. His lips trailed down my chin and my neck. He kissed and sucked, obviously aiming to leave a hickey. He rubbed his thigh continuously between my legs as he kissed at my neck. I breathed out heavily, overwhelmed from the scent and heat of his body against mine.

"Loosen up, don't be so uptight," he whispered in my ear hotly as his hands groped my boobs. Oh my word, holy balls, mother of pearl, this boy will be the death of me. His thigh pressed a little harder as he continuously ground it against me. Not only was he doing that, but he also had his hands on my bra-clad chest.

"I am not uptight," I breathed out stubbornly. He smirked before kissing a spot on my collar bone that sent tingles down my spine. His name slipped out of my mouth quietly and he grinned. He sat us up so our legs were intertwined and reached around to pull off my bra. I heard the clasp unbuckle and then-

"Ava! Get up already!" Allen yelled. I opened my eyes slowly and I was back in my room. It was only a dream... It was only a dream?! BALLS.

"What the fuck?" I groaned. Allen laughed.

"Wake up. I don't know what you were dreaming about, and from what I heard, I don't wanna know. You're the one who suggested this lame family day, so get up already," he told me. Rude.

I sat up and yawned. Why did family day have to begin so early and interrupt that extremely inappropriate yet wonderful dream? I felt so hot and bothered. I could feel my cheeks flush as I imagined what else would've happened if I wasn't woken up. Oh my word, I'm such a pervert, I groaned internally. I remember first coming into this business, I was so innocent...holy balls, that was only eight months ago. I hopped up and took a really super duper cold shower. Then I got dressed in a red off the shoulder sweater, jeans and combat boots. I rolled down the boots so the furry inside was visible and threw on my silver cross chain. I straightened my hair and walked downstairs.

"Where's your makeup?" My mom asked me. I shrugged.

"Didn't feel like it," I told her.

"Um, go fix your face, now," she ordered. I really didn't feel like arguing with her crazy ass so I marched back upstairs and quickly put on some makeup.

"Okay, let's go!" My dad said.

"I'll take my car so I can stop by and get Tia and Nae," I told my dad. He nodded. I picked up Nae. She actually looked like she had meat on her bones these days. I smiled.

"You look great!" I told her when she hopped in the car.

"Well you know how I do," she said, brushing off her shoulders. I laughed.

"I missed you," I smiled. "I don't really blame you for not visiting though. Our family is fucked up bro..." I trailed off as we headed to Marcus' house.

"Has it gotten worse?" She asked. I nodded.

"Sadly. I think mom is on the brink of insanity...happens," I shrugged. She laughed a little. I glanced at her again and noticed how healthier and happier she seemed.

"I feel so much better now. New job, new people, just a new life in general," she grinned. I looked at her skeptically.

"Omg, you got a boo! What's his name? How tall is he? What's he look like?" I bombarded her with questions. Anaya was hesitant but told me all about him. His name was Trey. He wasn't dark or light skinned, but in between. He was buff and tatted.

"He sounds extra slurp worthy, like to the extreme!" I gasped, pulling up to Marcus' house.

"You have no idea!" She enthused. I laughed hopping out of the car to pick up Tia. Going to that house was always awkward, and I hadn't really been back in a while. I was getting too close to Marcus, and I didn't like it.

"Oh my word, it's about time you come and see me again!" Tia ran up to me. I grinned.

"Don't you look cute in that pink dress!" I complimented.

"Ew, don't talk about it," she scowled. I rolled my eyes and took her hand, leading her to the car.

"Bye Ava!" Marcus said.

"Bye," I retorted awkwardly. We got in the car and headed to the cute little breakfast bistro. I believe everything in there was French...either way, it was delicious.

"More fruit, less carbs," my mom said.

"Welp I like strawberries, so okay," I shrugged, turning to my fancy bowl of fruit. "I wonder if I can take this bowl home?" I thought aloud. Anaya burst into laughter.

"You extra ratchet for asking that question!" She laughed. I glared at her.

"I'm not ratchet, I'm cute!" I argued.

"Wow, whatever helps you sleep..." Tia butted in, receiving a high-five from Allen.

"Why are y'all sipping on that haterade though?" My dad asked, winking at me in the corniest way possible. Then my mom started laughing. We all quieted down and watched the craziest, most uptight woman I've ever known actually laugh. I smiled as I bit into a strawberry. Maybe today won't be so bad after all.

A/N: sorry for the extreme delay! I've had super bad writer's block .__. Hope you enjoy this chapter though! Much love