Part 28

It wasn’t in my intentions to fall asleep in his bed with him that night, but I did, and when I woke up, he wasn’t even there. I groaned. I probably look like a clown. I had forgotten to take off my makeup, but like I said, I didn’t plan to fall asleep. 

“No, Chresanto! There is no reason for her to be asleep in your bed with you and all over you!” I heard some chick yelling. Sounds like Layla. The fuck is her problem? I got up and stretched, realizing I wasn’t in my dress. I was wearing Chres’ t-shirt and a pair of his boxers too. Oh no, did I drink last night? Did we have drunk sex while he was sick? I was freaking out mentally. The events of the night played over in my head. No, I didn’t drink. He probably just changed my clothes. I nodded to myself and got out of his bed slowly. Layla was still bickering with Chres and I tippy-toed down the hall quietly, and into Prince’s room. He was messing with his hair and utter annoyance was plastered on his face. 

“They need to shut up,” he growled. 

“Really though. It’s too early and ain’t no body got time for that,” I said, laying in his bed. 

“Uh yeah Ava, you can lay in my bed! Go right ahead,” he said sarcastically making me laugh. 

“Stop being so grumpy!” I giggled, “Put a pillow over your ears.” 

“Already tried it,” he groaned. I stood up. 

“Alright, then I’ll tell them to be quiet,” I said, marching out the door. I saw the two of them and their arguing stopped as soon as they saw me. Well, am I magical or what, I complimented myself, smirking lightly.

“Um, people are still asleep. Can you guys keep it down?” I asked, very kindly. Layla’s eye did some twitchy thing. 

“I don’t give a fuck!” She yelled loudly.

“Well, that was rude. Chres, you should handle your...” 

“Girlfriend, I’m his girlfriend,” she intervened. I nodded. Girlfriend? What happened to being in love with me like two days ago?

“Yeah, get your girlfriend under control, please and thanks,” I smiled the fakest smile I could muster. My thoughts were everywhere. He looked like he was trying not to laugh and it would’ve made me want to laugh if I wasn’t upset he was moving on to Layla. 

“Oh, and you’re welcome for last night,” I winked before walking back into Chresanto’s room. I heard Layla let out a loud screech before the door slammed. I laughed to myself.It was easy to piss her off and I was gonna have a lot of fun doing it. I closed the door to his room and started taking off the clothes I was given to change back into my dress. As I was bent over, picking up the boxers I was wearing, I heard the door open. 

“Oh my word!” I panicked, tripping over the boxers and face planting on the floor. I heard Chres chuckle and embarrassment practically swallowed me whole. I was wearing that tiny black thong Saige and Tasia wanted me to get so badly. Why must these things happen to me? I sat up and huffed as he kept laughing at me. 

“I like your panties,” he told me, laying back on his bed. Uh, what the fuck? 

“Shut up,” I told him, flipping him the bird. He just laughed more. “Who changed me anyway?” I questioned. I smirked as he sat up with an uncomfortable look on his face. 

“I thought it was the least I could do for you since you left your party to help me out,” he said, rubbing the back of his head. 

“You just wanted to see me half naked, you pervert,” I teased.