Part 27

I figured just standing there and staring at him in a bewildered way wasn't too great of an idea.

“Come in,” I told him quietly. I stared at my feet as he walked inside. “Do you want me to dry your clothes?” I questioned. He shook his head. 

“Well, you’re not sitting on our couch all wet and what not,” Saige told him bluntly.  

“I don’t want to,” he shot back, “Ava, I need to ask you something.” My tummy was doing flips and I felt like I was gonna faint any moment. 

“Go ahead,” I choked out. 

“You’re dating Diggy?” He questioned. My jaw dropped and my eyes widened. Holy balls, mother of pearl does news travel fast or what? His facial expression changed to very upset. 

“Look, I know it looks bad but you have to-” 

“What happened to needing to find yourself? Why the fuck is he all over you now?” Chres questioned me. Saige awkwardly excused herself from the room and I just couldn’t find the words to say to him. 

“J-just let me e-explain,” I stuttered. Why the hell am I stuttering? 

“I never thought you would do something like this to me,” he frowned, walking closer to me. He backed me into the wall and rubbed his hand down my side slowly. 

“Chres,” I breathed out, “what are you-” 

“Does he make you feel as good as I can?” He asked, capturing my lips in a heated kiss before I could answer him. Lifting my legs, he started grinding his pelvis into me. I moaned kinda loudly. I couldn’t help myself...we hadn’t made contact like that in forever. His hands gripped my butt and I gripped his hair roughly. Even though part of me knew this was a bad idea, I just wanted to keep kissing his soft, plump lips. Pull away. You’re making yourself look easy! I was pretty much arguing with myself. Oh my word but it feels so good. He squeezed my butt and I guess that brought me back to earth. Wait, what am I even doing? I pushed him off of me and slapped him hard across the face. 

“Don’t come in my house and kiss me without permission,” I huffed out, squeezing my thighs together. I was trying to calm the aching need between my legs. Jeez, he really knows how to get under my skin. He stared at me for a while, before frowning. 

“How can you deny the sparks you just felt?” He asked me. 

“I’m not denying anything! But that was kinda rude dontcha think?” I retorted. He growled frustratedly and then ran his hand through his hair, sucking his teeth.

“You’re just confusing the fuck outta me! I can’t do this. Look, I don’t wanna be friends...I can’t. I love you, but you’ve got him now. He’s probably got you wrapped around his sly fucking fingers,” he told me, turning towards the door. What is he even talking about?! I love you too Chres, I love you so much! That’s the thing he didn’t realize. I was still in love with him, completely. He walked out of the door and I ran after him. 

“Chres wait!” I called out. He just kept walking away from me. I’m really about to get my weave wet for this jackass. I ran out into the rain after him and grabbed his muscular arm. 

“Chres, you’re not letting me explain myself,” I frowned at him. 

“Ion need the details,” he yanked his arm out of my grip. He started walking away faster and I just stood there. I give up. There’s no way I can get anything through his thick skull! I hated how he wasn’t letting me talk to him. He was completely shutting me out. I stood in utter defeat. I hated watching him walk away from me. Now, not only are we broken up, but he wants nothing to do with me. He’s never gonna be around anymore. I turned around and walked slowly back into the house, despite the rain. I figured the damage was probably already done. When I came inside, Saige chuckled at my appearance.