Part 20

"Tasia," I whined. She was currently in my room and laughing about my situation. I had been locked in my house for almost a whole week and all I could think about was that feeling Chres gave me while we were at the park. It made my whole body flush with arousal.

"You two were really about to get it on at an abandoned park?" She laughed. I shrugged.

"I don't know! I bet Allen has a stash of money for selling out my hiding places...but anyway, something happened while we were...grinding...dry humping?" I flushed, slamming my face into a pillow.

"What do you mean something happened?" She asked, curiosity gracing her features.

"I felt like I had to pee or something and then I couldn't breathe and I needed something to grab onto. Pleasure like exploded in every nerve of my body. It never feels like that when I pee!" I told her. That's when she started laughing again. I pouted. What's so damn funny?

"Well, did you actually pee?" She questioned. I shook my head.

"No, when I got home my panties were only a little damp and it didn't smell of urine...oh my word, there's something wrong with me!" I groaned, returning my face to the pillow.

"Ava...look at me," I looked at her and she smiled, "you probably just came, or had an orgasm. For some people it feels like that. You said pleasure felt like it exploded in every part of your body, right?" She asked. I nodded. "Well, yeah. You came," she shrugged. My eyes widened and I believed I was turning purple. SHE SAYS IT LIKE IT'S NOTHING!

"But...so...oh my word, that's why he was grinning like that!" I gasped. "That means if we ever actually had sex, I would last about two-seconds! Holy balls, I'm never talking to him again! He probably left with the most uncomfortable boner ever and I left satisfied without even knowing! That's why my legs felt so trembly! And my dad and brother approached me right when it was subsiding. Oh my gosh, this has to be the most embarrassing thing ever. I won't be able to face Chres-"

"Girl, shut up!" Tasia told me. "If he was smiling, he probably thought it was sexy; and I'm sure it was only because of the sexual tension you guys had pent up that made you so quick to finish," she explained. I imagined his face again and shivers traveled down my spine.

"I'm so glad I have you! My mom would never talk to me about these things and Anaya had to work today. Tasia, I love you!" I grinned, pulling her into a hug.

"Yeah, yeah," she laughed.

"Okay, be right back, I have to pee for real!" I laughed. When I came out of the bathroom, Tasia called my name.

"What?" I asked, walking down the hall.

"Chresanto is on the computer!" She winked.

"Okay, I'm coming!" I slapped my hand over my mouth as I realized what I had said. I watched as Tasia tried to stifle her laughs. I stepped in front of my computer to see my lovely slurp worthy boyfriend looking slurp worthy as usual.

"Hey," I smiled nervously. He gave me a seductive grin, biting his lip. Oh man, I need to see him so he can just finish what he started already. Maybe I won't be so perverted if I get laid.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked me.

"Honestly? You," I replied. He blew out some air, running his hands through his curls.

"Come over here, nobody's home," he told me. That sounded like a fantastic idea.

"You know I'm not aloud to see you for a while," I warned.

"Let me help. You suck at lying, so I'll do the talking. Tell him you'll be there soon," Tasia whispered in my ear before running downstairs to talk to my parents.