Part 3

Prince and I tried dating. . . It wasn’t really there. I had a bunch of fun on the date, but when we finally kissed, we laughed. It felt awkward, like locking lips with your brother or something. I hadn’t planned on telling the other guys because I had developed a crush on Roc. What can I say? Dude is bangable! Anyway, the date wasn’t anything big. We went out to lunch and he made me laugh the entire time. He was a very good friend. But, I was headed to Mindless Behavior’s hotel room to hang with them.

It was easy just chilling with all the guys. Turns out, we all got along really well! We were reading the tabloids together. Is Ava Milan Mrs. Right? Or Has Princeton found his #1 Girl? 

“Aw crap,” I groaned, throwing the magazines and putting my face in the carpet. 

“What?” Prince asked, sitting on me. 

“I might as well stay off of Twitter, my mentions are gonna be flooded with your fans. . .and get your fat self off me negro,” I wiggled a little until he fell. 

“Rude,” he huffed. I giggled and sat up. 

“Get a room,” Ray muttered. I screwed my face up. 

“Go eat a taco fat face,” I stuck my tongue out. “Mm, a taco sounds good right now, but me and Prince aren’t like that,” I finished. 

“Sure you aren’t,” Prod teased, throwing a pillow at me. 

“No really. We kissed once and it was like kissing a relative,” Prince shrugged. 

“Wow, okay big mouth!” I growled as the rest of them laughed. “I want Mexican food!” Mexican food is the bomb, no debating. I looked at Roc. Lord, he is too slurp worthy. Slurp worthy means like sexy. When I see sexy guys, I slurp. Simple. 

“I don’t know who’s gonna help you with that,” Prod laughed. I pouted. 

“Prince?” Silence. “Ray Ray?” Silence. “Roc?” Lord he didn’t even open those sexy lips of his. “Wow, you guys totes just lost cool points,” I pouted again. 

“You just lost cool points for saying totes,” Roc commented, laughing. All the other guys agreed. 

“Welp, yours are in the negatives, beezy,” I told Roc, smirking. He licked his lips and smirked back. 

“Okay, I gotchu.” I giggled as my phone buzzed. I looked down and saw I had new interactions on Twitter. I gasped as I read it. 

“What?” They all crowded me like the nosy people they are. I was stunned as I read the tweet. Oh my word, I had to favorite it. It wasn’t just anyone! It was the Ariana Grande. The tweet read: I can’t wait to be sitting next to the gorgeous @Ava_Milan at this upcoming award ceremony! Xoxo <3 I just about died as I tweeted her back. 

“Holy balls, that just happened,” I squealed, spazzing out. The boys just kind of looked at me strange. They don’t understand. Ariana Grande is someone I’ve looked up to since I found her on YouTube! She’s beautiful, smart, always a lady, and a fantastic role model. Not to mention her voice is amazing. 

“Avacado, you gonna be okay?” Roc asked, waving his hand in my face. 

“Yeah,” I giggled. 

Later that day, I finally got lazy ass Mindless Behavior to come with me to the Mexican restaurant around the corner. 

“You’re lucky they have tacos,” Ray said, rubbing his stomach, “I’m always hungry for tacos!” 

“You’re lucky they have food!” Prodigy told me. I laughed at that.