Part 2

It’s been about two months since I first started modeling for PINK. Let me tell you, it took off. No joke bro. I’m the face of this new section so I’m getting interviews left and right and getting invited to Award shows. It’s a little overwhelming, but more exciting than anything. My Twitter and Instagram followers are so much higher now. It’s crazy. I’m actually getting ready for an interview right now. I was kinda freaking out. If you couldn’t tell, I don’t speak any kind of slang. My voice is so high and I was raised in Hawaii, so I didn’t talk like every one else. Most people called it a “white girl” lingo. Elementary was hell because I spoke the way I did, but then I learned to stop caring. I can’t and won’t change myself for anyone, even if I did get bullied as much as I did. Betcha they’re upset they bullied me now! This interview was really making me nervous though. Like, do people tell the truth during these or do they lie?

“Angie, do I lie, or tell the truth?” I asked. She laughed at me for a good five minutes before patting my back. 

“Tell the truth honey,” she laughed. I pouted. 

“What’s so funny?” I scrunched up my nose. 

“You’re just adorable.” I shrugged. I get that a lot. Oh, that sounded cocky. I didn’t mean it like that, I just meant people call me cute and innocent all the time and- 

“Ava, you’re up,” some random dude said. I smiled at him, took a deep breath and walked on the stage. It was weird. I had watched 106 & Park so many times, it was different actually being there. I know, I don’t sing or dance, but I act and model and apparently millions of little girls look up to me. That was amazing to me. 

“Ava Milan in the building everyone!” Rocsi cheered. I looked at the audience as they clapped and cheered for me. Rocsi was even prettier in person. Gosh. 

“Hi, it’s good to be here,” I grinned. The interview went on and I answered every thing truthfully. 

“So, any celebrity crushes?” Terrence asked. I blushed. 

“Um, yeah,” I trailed off giggling. 

“You’re so precious,” Rocsi laughed. “So, who is it?” 

“Issa Thompson and Princeton from Mindless Behavior,” I mumbled, blushing hard. My whole face felt hot. “Don’t hurt me team mindless, or team Issa,” I added giggling. 

“Well, you know Mindless Behavior are here today,” Terrence said, “I can hook you up lil mama!” The audience laughed. My eyes widened. 

“They’re here?” I gasped. Rocsi nodded. 

“Let’s show them some of your cute modeling as the boys come out,” Rosci said. I stared at the screen, kind of nervous to meet the boys. Angie didn’t warn me! She knew I loved Mindless Behavior! I could’ve at least gotten my thoughts together before I had to meet them. Those pictures were cute though. Me blowing kisses to the camera, laughing and making doe-like eyes. I loved it, but it made me blush because I was in underwear in some of them. What can I say? I’m still a little girl at heart sometimes. When the camera zoomed out of the pictures, the boys were standing next to me. 

“Now, Mindless Behavior!” Terrence said. The crowd went wild. I figured now was a good time to introduce myself. 

“Hi guys, nice to meet you,” I gave each of them a hug. 

“You too,” Princeton grinned. I looked away giggling. Twitter questions were in session for the guys, so me, Terrence and Rocsi were asking the questions.

“Okay, here’s an interesting one that just came in. Princeton, Mindless Beauty asked: Would you kiss Ava Milan now that you know you’re her celebrity crush?” Rocsi was smirking. Lord. My eyes widened and my heart skipped like a million beats. 

“Oh, of course,” Princeton said. He walked to me, took my chin in his hand and laid a sweet and slow kiss on my cheek. The audience squealed and cheered. “Aw, she’s blushing, I can feel it,” he announced. The whole crowd awed. 

“Oh my word,” I laughed, “thanks for that, Prince. Once again, please do not come after me Team Mindless,” I playfully shoved him. My question was for Roc Royal. 

“Okay, Roc Royal, Jetsetter Jayla asked if you like your hair better short or long? She also said your haircut looks great.” I looked at him. 

“Thank you, Jetsetter Jayla and-” I didn’t really listen to the rest of the answer as I looked at him. Bro, he was super attractive. Like, I don’t know how I hadn’t noticed before. When I came back to the world, Roc Royal was looking back at me and kind of smiled. Butterflies. . . Um, okay? I thought to myself. 

“Well, here’s a question for you, Ava,” Terrence said. 

“Isn’t this a Mindless Behavior segment?” I laughed. Terrence shrugged. 

“Jaylin wants to know if you plan on trying to date either of your celebrity crushes,” he asked. Well, damn, they wanna know everything huh?! 

“Um, I don’t know,” I shrugged, “I don’t know either of them too well, but. . . yeah, I guess we’ll see,” I hid my face. They all laughed. Finally, we were off of that stage. I was kind of tired. As I was heading to my dressing room, I was stopped by the guys. 

“Aye! You’re more fun than you looked on yo posters!” Ray Ray said. I was confused as to whether that was a diss, a compliment, or both. . . 

“Shut up,” Prod elbowed Ray, “we wanna kick it soon!” He finished grinning.

“So what do you say to a number exchange?” Roc Royal asked me. I smiled at him. He gave me super butterflies. I just gave them my number that way I wouldn’t get four different numbers and write my number down four times. . . Even though, I’d kinda feel like a mack daddy if I got four numbers. I laughed to myself. I crack myself up.

“Okay, awesome, it was great meeting you! And I’ll keep in touch.” I waved. As soon as I ran into my dressing room, I squealed. My ego was too big to let Mindless Behavior know I was freaking out.

“Angie!” I yelled.

“What?” She asked, laughing. 

“You did this on purpose, I was totes fangirl-ing on the inside bro!” I whined. 

“Well seems like Princeton’s into you, kissing you and stuff. Let’s see what the tabloids will have to say about it!” She chuckled. I groaned.  

          A/N: Okaaayyyy. That chapter was kinda interesting. . . but bear/bare (sp?) with me. I know you're probably like DaFuq is this beezy doing, making Ava flirt with Princeton? No worries :) it gets better! I love everyone that's reading this :D xoxo