Part 9

“Chres,” I gasped as his lips trailed down my neck. We had been making out for what felt like forever, and I was getting frustrated. Not the angry kind of frustrated, if you’re catching my drift. I chewed my bottom lip and breathed hard as he sucked a soft spot on my collar bone. The way our legs were wrapped in one another and how he held my hands above my head as he kissed me had me going crazy. And, is that his phone, or is he just happy to be here? I moaned as his free hand trailed up my shirt slowly and he kissed my lips again. He kissed the space behind my ear as his hand barely grazed my bra-clad breast. I squirmed. 

“Chres, stop teasing me,” I spoke, even though it all came out as a sexually frustrated moan. I know I had told my parents I hadn’t expected on losing my virginity just about a month ago that I hadn’t planned on losing my virginity any time soon, but it’s not like Chresanto was making it easy for me! He grinned at me before laying back and pulling me on top of him. 

“You get on my nerves,” I scolded him, trying not to grin. 

“By the way you were moaning just a second ago, I obviously get on your good nerves,” he winked. I glared at him playfully as I ground my hips against his. My plan kind of back fired because that felt better than I thought it would and chills traveled down my spine. But, a smirk formed on my lips as he gasped. Oh, he’s definitely happy to be here. 

“What, cat got your tongue now?” I was still smirking down at him. 

“Nah, but I wish your cat had my tongue,” he grinned up at me. I rolled my eyes. 

“Dirty,” I giggled. “Now, unless you plan on meeting my dad today, I suggest you go,” I told him. 

“Oh, yeah. . .He’ll get suspicious cuz I was in here huh?” He asked. 

“Yep, and you’ve got quite the boner right now,” I giggled. 

When Chres left, I got back in my bed. Hmpf, if I was a guy, I’d definitely have boner right now. 

I was walking to the park I met up with Chres at, but only because I needed to get away for a while. I didn’t want to keep on bothering him. By now, it was starting to get cold. I pulled my jacket closer to me and looked up at the sky. 

“What are you doing, miss?” A little girl that looked to be about six walked up to me, pulling at my pant leg. I looked down at her in awe. She was beautiful. Her hair was bouncy and curly, she had big eyes and long eyelashes. 

“Oh, hi pretty thing, what are you doing out here by yourself?” I asked her. She shrugged. 

“My mom told me she’d be back, but I haven’t seen her since early this morning,” she told me. My face dropped. Did this little girl’s mom abandon her? 

“Do you know your mom’s number?” I asked. She nodded and I gave her my phone. I watched her intently as she called her mom. 

“Mommy?” She asked in a small voice. “No, mommy, where’m I s’pose ta go?” My heart broke as I watched tears stream down this beautiful child’s face. 

“Give me the phone,” I mouthed. She handed me my phone and I put it to my ear. “Miss, your daughter needs you, you have to come back for her,” I tried to reason. 

“No! I don’t want her, please keep her!”

What the frickin frackle? 

“I’m only sixteen, I can’t, she’s your daughter,” I was getting pissed off.