Part 13

"Uh. . ." I trailed off, looking anywhere but him. "Chup." He grabbed my chin and lifted my face towards his. He kissed me.

"That's wassup," he grinned. "I'll call you later, okay?" He started walking towards his car. What the actual mothalovin fuck? He waved to me and I smiled fakely at him before walking inside. I tried to make myself feel better about that situation, but my thoughts all went back to he doesn't love you back. I wanted to cry so badly. I know it was something so small, but the thought of him not returning my feelings crushed me. And what the hell kind of response was that he gave me? You know what, I'm mad!

"Ava, you okay?" My mom asked me. I scrunched my nose. She doesn't care for real.

"Fine." I walked up the stairs and found Tia in my bed, video chatting.

"What the-"

"Oh yeah Princeton, spread the peace!" Tia grinned, putting her face all up in the camera. This chick is always doing something she's not supposed to be! I heard Princeton laughing.

"Tia! You can't just use my laptop to video chat whenever you feel like it!" I told her.

"She's more fun than you!" Prince yelled. I rolled my eyes.

"Oooo burn!" Tia giggled. I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Bye Prince, we've got stuff to do in the morning," I told him.

"Wait! I haven't seen you in forever, come over sometime," he said.

"Just text me when you're not busy, ugly," I laughed. Tia gasped like I had just committed a federal crime.

"Princeton is not ugly," she slapped my arm. Ow. Prince laughed before signing off.

"Way to turn on me Tia," I told her.

"Hey, bros before hoes!" She said. I laughed my ass off at that.

"Tia! Don't say that!" I laughed, "And with girls, I'm your bro and they're the hoes," I explained. She shook her head.

"That's not what Ray Ray said. . ."

"Okay, go take a bath, and stop listening to Ray Ray," I said, handing her a towel.

The next day, I was getting all of Tia's stuff together so I could take her to Marcus' house.

"I don't wanna leave you," she told me.

"But, you're gonna have Jayla, and Santy, and I'm gonna visit you every day I can," I told her. She groaned.

"Okay," she said sadly. When we arrived at Marcus' house, I took a deep breath. This is it. We walked up to the door and it was already being opened. We got greeted and welcomed in the house. I looked down at Tia who was tugging my pant leg.

"What?" I asked her. She pointed ahead of us, and I looked forward to see Anaya.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"When dad told me about Marcus a while ago, I agreed to seeing him," she said. "I just didn't tell you, because I knew you were uncomfortable with the situation still." I smiled at her a little.

"Wow," I said.

"You finally came around?" She asked, smiling a little. I shook my head.

"I'm only here for Tia," I retorted. She gave me weird look.

"Okay, okay, put the claws away," she raised her hands defensively. I rolled my eyes. This house irritates me.

"Okay, welp, I guess this is it," I crouched down to Tia's level, "I'm not gonna see you for a while because of work, but I promise I'll come around whenever I can," I finished. She had tears in those big twinkly eyes of hers. "Don't cry, you're gonna make me cry!" I laughed a little.