Part 30

I was hanging out with Tasia because I didn’t want her feeling lonely with Kennedy. She looked so much happier those days than she did the four and a half months before after finding out Kenny had passed. And Prince was taking everything in so well! Oh my word, they’d have the cutest babies with the prettiest hair! 

“So, what’s with you and Digg?” Taisa asked randomly, interrupting my thoughts while breast feeding Kennedy. It would’ve been weird if I wasn’t so used to it. She honestly just pulled her tit out whenever and where ever.

“Whatcha mean?” I asked, sitting criss cross applesauce. 

“Ja-I mean, Prince, told me you guys made out in front of them at the mini golf course,” she told me, eyeing me suspiciously. 

“We didn’t make out! It was a kiss,” I blushed. Man, what was I thinking kissing him like that?

“So, you guys are actually together now...or?” 

“No. I just told him I was making it look believable. He’s a fantastic kisser though,” I told her, grinning. It was true. 

“I bet...So you and Chresanto are just not talking?” She questioned. 

“Damn Tasia, you are so nosy!” I laughed. She finally disconnected the baby from her chest and picked her up, patting her back. 

“Welp, that’s how I roll,” she smirked. Just then, there was a knock on the door. I got up to open it, since Tasia’s hands were full. Princeton stood at the door, grinning like an idiot. His grin kinda faded when he saw me and I arched a brow at him. 

“Sorry I’m not who you wanted to see,” I said sarcastically, laughing. He hugged me tightly, like he always did, and laughed too. 

“Why don’t you come back and ease your way back into Roc’s heart? I swear he is blinded by Layla. She doesn’t like him for real. Nothing is real with those two and it’s so obvious. She’s a gold digger,” he ranted as we walked back towards Taisa and Kennedy. A gold digger? 

“Well, he made his bed, now he has to lay in it. I guess he’ll learn the hard way,” I said emotionlessly, tired of talking about it, about him. Both of their sympathetic gazes made me want to crawl in a black hole and never come out. I got up quickly, telling them I had to go. 

“Wait are you coming to the pool with us today?” Tasia asked. I groaned. 

“I don’t wanna,” I whined, “they’re gonna be there.” 

“Welp, you’re coming anyway,” Prince told me. Tasia smiled at him, pecking his lips lightly. I rolled my eyes. 

“I hate both of you big haired a-holes,” I told them. 

“Love you too baby,” Tasia laughed as I walked away. “See you later!” 

“Um, Saige...I’m not comfortable with wearing bikinis,” I told her. She arched a brow. 

“And why is that?” She questioned, tying up her teal colored bikini top. 

“I feel vulnerable to a nip slip,” I pouted. She laughed loudly. 

“You’re hilarious. Now put it on, before Diggy gets here,” she ordered. I was still pouting. Everyone’s always telling me what to do. 

“Okay,” I groaned, putting on the pink one I had. I wore an oversized sweater over mine but Saige just wore shorts. She was always so comfortable with herself, and I admired that about her. Diggy showed up and happily greeted us, explaining his excitement to see us half naked.