Chapter 2

For the last few minutes I was constantly checking the time. I just want to go home and forget the horrible day I had. First I ran into a brick wall. Then a creep wanted to force me to god knows what. After that my best friend told me she has a new job, which means she won't be working with me anymore. Furthermore my boss just left and a jerk screamed at me. And now it's pouring outside.

At least the shift ends in five minutes. Time to clean everything up and lock this shop up. I started wiping the tables and floors and made sure everything is where it belongs. Honestly, I could have done more but I am just tired. Walking out of the shop I turned off the light and locked the door.

Looking up to the sky I sighed. My clothes are already wet and sticking onto my skin. The cold air made me shiver. Today I just threw a cardigan over my top. Definitely the wrong decision. As I walked home through the dark night I felt as if I was being watched.

Maybe I'm just paranoid because of my past. Or maybe I am really being watched. It's probably nothing. I'm just shaken up from today's events. I thought to myself.

Turning around a corner and walking down a dark alley I felt very uneasy. I heard heavy footsteps behind me. When I turned around I froze instantly. There he was. The creep from this morning. The one Amy waved a broken champagne bottle at. What does he want. Please don't kill me. Or touch me.

He creeped towards me and I just stood there glued to my spot. To shocked that he is standing in front of me. The creep was a few steps away from me when I snapped out of my trance and started running. I could hear him calling me a bitch. Telling me to stop running. Does he think I'm stupid?

As I continued running I heard his footsteps become distanced. Then I stumbled over a lose pavement slab and fell on my knees. Immediately I looked around. Scared and frightened that the creep would get me. And I was right. He was already towering over me. Grabbing my wrist he pulled me up and shoved my head into the nearest wall. Damn that hurts. Leaving me no time to recover he pinned me to the wall and kissed my neck.

"Get away from me!", I yelled but he didn't move. "Stop it, you creep!" I tried pushing him away but there was no use. Tears started rolling down my eyes.

"SHE SAID STOP!", a deep voice shouted. I couldn't turn to look at my savior but he sounded angry. Instead of letting me go the creep smashed my head against the wall once again.

My vision became blurry. All I could make out is the other man fighting the creep. When the creep fell to the floor everything went black. The last thing I heard was the man that saved me. "Be thankful that I need you."

—————————————————————————————————————————————

I woke up with the sunlight shining brightly in my face. Groaning from the pain I rubbed my eyes. My head is killing me. Where the hell am I? This is not my bed. Standing up I immediately regret it. Feeling dizzy I sat back on the bed. On the nightstand was a glass of water and two aspirin. I chucked them down as fast as I could and decided to give standing up another try.

The only logical thing to do now is run away as fast as I can. I can't trust anyone even if that guy saved me. He could still be a creep as well.

So I went to the door, walked out of the room and my jaw almost hit the floor. Holy shit. This penthouse is huge. Trying to find my way out of here I went through a lot of different halls. The design was very clean. Mostly white and black furniture. White marble floors and a lot of beautiful big windows to enjoy the view.

I seriously have to stop admiring the penthouse. Where the hell is the front door? Where do I get out?

Finally, I reached a big hall which lead to huge dark doors. That's probably my way out. As I was approaching the door I heard footsteps coming my way. Uh oh.