Chapter 28

Upon entering the villa Matteo grabbed my wrist and dragged me upstairs into our room. As soon as he closed the door he pushed my back against the nearest wall and placed his hands next to my head. I was trapped between him and the wall once again. His eyes held two emotions. Lust and desire.

Then he put his right hand around my throat and choked me lightly.
"Don't say shut up to me again.", Matteo warned me.
"Why are you allowed to say that and I'm not?", I asked.
"Because I'm the boss."
"Oh, shut up. And I'm your girlfriend. That means I have the right to-"
"No, you shut up.", he interrupted me rudely.
"Make me."

And he took my words serious. Matteo crashed his lips on mine and kissed me full of lust and anger. Each passing second his grip on my throat tightened and the kiss got rougher. At one point I started to moan from the pleasure of him choking me. Suddenly Matteo pulled away and picked me up throwing me over his shoulder.

He made his way to our bed and put me down. My stomach was laying on the mattress and before I was able to turn around he pulled up my skirt and started to spanking me hard. I felt butterflies in my stomach and instantly got wet. Each time his hand made contact with my skin a whimper left my mouth.

Then Matteo pulled away and turned me around to face him.
"All night I just wanted to get you out of that dress.", he smirked.
"I'm waiting.", I said while smirking back. Although my voice came out confident my cheeks were red from blushing.

His hands found the zipper and he opened it. Next Matteo pulled it off my body leaving me in black lacy underwear. His eyes went up and down my body several times. With an intensity in his eyes he stared straight into mine.

"I can't stop admiring your fucking sexy body, baby.", Matteo stated confidentially. When he still didn't made any moves I grabbed his shirt and started to open to the buttons. Matteo watched me the entire time while unbuckling his pants. Finally I took of his shirt and he took off his pants and I was able to stare at his hands chest. All that was left were his briefs.

My eyes gazed over his body. Over his muscular legs, his tanned skin, his defined abs and chest, his wide shoulders and strong arms, his dark slightly curly hair, his soft lips and his sharp jawline that was covered in a three-day stubble. Lastly my eyes wandered to his captivating blue orbs. Everything about him seemed to be craved to perfection by a god. No, even more precisely he looked like a god.
My boyfriend is the most attractive and hot human being on earth, I thought to myself.

"Stand up.", he said to me.
"What?", I asked confused.
"STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive.

I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front of him.
"Take off your underwear.", he demanded.
"Wh-"
"Now."

Doing what he told me to I slowly slipped my underwear off. I was now completely naked as his eyes roamed over my whole body again.

"Lay down on your back."

Once again I obeyed him without talking back this time which caused him to smirk. Then he grabbed my hands and cuffed them to the bed frame. My eyes widened and as I was about to ask him what he's doing he held up one of his hands. Understanding his signal I remained silent.

"Good girl", he whispered in my ear.
"I'm going to put a blindfold on your eyes, ok?", Matteo asked me and I nodded. It didn't take long for him to blindfold me and then he got off my body again.

I was laying on the bed completely naked, cuffed and blindfolded. Excitement and uncertainty took over my emotions and I was eager to find out what he would do to me. After a few minutes I still didn't hear or felt him when a sudden blow of air on my stomach made me flinch. Then he placed kisses from my neck down to my collar bones and stopped at my breasts. As he sucked on my nipples one after the other moans of pleasure left my lips. Everything felt more exciting and sensual than it normally does.