Chapter 6

When I opened the door my heart stopped beating for a second.
The same moment I stepped into the hallway, Matteo got out of his room as well. He was wearing grey sweatpants with no shirt on. His muscular body took my heart beat and breath away. Matteo has a defined six pack that I wanted to trace with my fingers. Then my gaze went to his wet hair. Drops of water were dripping down on his chest and I was lost in his appearance. I hope he didn't catch me staring at him.

"Enjoying the view?", he said with a smirk making me feel embarrassed. Feeling heat rising to my cheeks I quickly looked away. So he does know what facial expressions are. "Go back back to your room. Don't come out til I tell you to." After I nodded he went away with a gun in his hand. Going back into my room I slumped down on my bed.

Wow. He truly looks hot. His Italian features make him even more handsome and admirable. And his tanned skin...oh it makes me jealous. But his good looks won't make up for his rude and arrogant attitude.

Waiting for five minutes I got bored and my curiosity increased. I want to know what happened. Mr. Jerk can't tell me what to do.

Thinking that I left my room and sneaked through the hallway. There were voices coming from the kitchen. I slowly looked around the corner to see what was happening. Raffael and Matteo stood around the kitchen island arguing loudly.

"What happened?" Their heads spun around and both men looked at me.

"Didn't I tell you to stay in your room?", Matteo scoffed.

"Yes, but I wanted to see what was going on."

"Go on Idiot, tell her.", Mr. Jerk said while looking at Raffael and walking back towards his room.

I turned to Raffael waiting for his explanation. He just stood there staring at me for a minute with a smirk forming on his face.

"If you keep doing what you want and not listening to what boss tells you to do he might punish you one day.", Raffael said and winked at me.

"I know, he already told me he will kill me." He started laughing. What is so funny? "Are you going to tell me what happened?"

"I stay here sometimes. Since it's evening and I haven't had dinner yet I thought cooking would be a great idea.", Raffael stated and paused for a moment. "Well, when I took a pan it slipped out of my hand causing the noise you heard. You two probably mistaken it for something else and as you saw Matteo was furious."

The pan slipped out of his hand? Oh god that's too good to be true. I started laughing. He pissed Matteo off...I think I like him.

"What were you cooking? Ok wait- let me rephrase that. What did you plan to cook?", I asked him raising my brows. He is going to say something stupid. Probably planning on cooking plain spaghetti.

"Don't look at me like I am not capable of cooking." He knit his brows. "I wanted to make lasagna. See?" Raffael showed me a page of a recipe book.

"Oh no. You don't actually planned on following every step with focusing on every detail, right?", I said not believing he can't make a simple lasagna without a recipe.

"Of course I will follow each step. How the hell am I supposed to know what to do? I'm not a cook.", he stated rolling his eyes.