Important authors note

Hello Loves,

this is it. Emily and Matteos story has come to an end..well at least the story that you got to follow along. The rest of their future will be written in the stars. Who knows, maybe I'll add a bonus chapter one day.

I can't thank you enough for reading this book and for all of your comments and votes. As every human being I had bad or hard days. However reading your comments made me smile so much. Thank you for shining a little light on dark days.

Since we've come to an end feel free to leave your honest opinion of the story here. I would like to know if something wasn't good and if I should edit those parts.

For those of you who are struggling today:
What was the one thing that kept Emily going? Hope. Don't forget it's what keeps us all going. Even you. If you made it so far you can do anything you dream of.
I love you. I appreciate you. And believe in you. You are amazing and beautiful! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Although I'm sad that this will be the last update I'm happy that I experienced this little journey. Never have I ever thought I would write something and put it up for others to see. The fact that so many people read it blows my mind. Literally it might not look like a huge deal to you but it sure is to me. That's why I would like to hug each and everyone of you.

All there's left to say now:
Literally, I'm shedding a few tears right now.
Thanks for accompanying Emily and Matteo on their search for a better life. A life full of love, trust and most importantly hope.

Farewell my beloved readers!🖤