Chapter 22

When we arrived at the villa I told Matteo to sit down on the couch in the living room. I quickly went to his room to get the first aid kit and made my way back to him. Sitting down next to Matteo I reached out for his hands and started cleaning them. He stared at me the whole time.

"Stop staring. It's rude.", I said mimicking him.
"Oh, is it?", he asked.
"You just admitted your crime.", I chuckled. Matteo rolled his eyes and pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Thank you for taking care of me."
"Your welcome. I'm going to make some dinner. What do you want?", I asked him and a smirk appeared on his face.
"You don't want to know.", he answered. Now it was my time to roll my eyes at him. I slapped his shoulder and walked into the kitchen.

After half an hour I was done with cooking and walked with two plates full of spaghetti carbonara back to the living room. Matteo was still sitting on the couch watching tv. I put the plates on the couch table and we started eating.

"This is amazing.", Matteo told me.
"Thank you.", I said looking down at my plate because I felt a blush making its way to my cheeks. "Is John dead?"
"Yes he is.", he stated coldly. Then there was awkward silence while I was lost in my worries. What happens if my father finds me?

"I'm scared that he told my fathers where I am.", I told him truthfully.
"You don't have to be scared. Your father is in prison serving a life sentence."
"What?", I asked shocked.
"I had one of my man run a background check on you. After you ran away your father freaked out and drank even more alcohol. He lend money from another man and wasn't able to pay him back. When the man came to collect his money your father saw no other escape than killing him. That's what he did and he was caught. Don't worry your father will never be able to see you again.", he told me.

"I can't believe it. That's horrible the poor man. But thank you for telling me."
"No problem angel.", he said gaining a girly smile from me. We turned our attention back to the tv and watched the news.

"So , what's for desert?", Matteo asked after we finished eating.
"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't prepare one.", I said looking at my hands.

He grabbed my chin and lifted my head to him. Then he moved his face slowly closer to mine never taking his eyes off of mine. When his lips almost touched mine I closed my eyes.
The next thing I felt was his lips on mine kissing me softly. The kiss quickly turned from soft to passionate as he started to kiss me more roughly. One of his hands was on my thigh and the other was on my cheek. Matteo broke the kiss and his lips traveled from my cheeks to my neck planting a few kisses there while sucking on my skin. I started breathing heavily and a small moan escaped my lips. He smirked against my skin and connected his lips with mine again leaving a soft peck on them.

"I should go and clean the kitchen.", I mumbled as my forehead rested against his.
"Let me help you.", he said wanting to get up.
"No you stay here. Don't want my work to go to waste.", I stated while looking at the bandage in his hands.

Getting up I walked into the kitchen and started cleaning the dishes. After a few minutes I was finally done and stood on the tip of my toes to reach a glass. But there was no use. Suddenly I felt Matteos hard chest against my back and saw his arm reaching for a glass. He put it down on the counter but didn't move away. The closeness made me heat up. Then I felt his breath against my neck.

"I didn't forgot about your punishment.", he whispered in my ear. Before I could react I felt a hard slap on my ass and immediately gripped onto the counter. Then he slapped my ass again and I let out a moan. Feeling heat rushing through my whole body most of it remained between my legs. Matteo wrapped his arms around my stomach with my back still against his chest. "My little angel likes it rough.", he whispered causing me to blush at his statement.