Chapter 10

The next week went by quickly. Matteo left early and came back late in the night. He was never here when I was awake and I was bored since there was nothing for me to do here.

Most of the time I watched tv shows, movies or baked and cooked something. I called Amy a lot. She was always telling me about her day and how great working in the hotel is. When she asked me to meet up I always had to tell her a lie. I was sad because I really miss her and I wanted to ask Matteo desperately to let me see her once. But I couldn't because I never saw him.

I was alone all week. None of the boys came by to visit me and I started to miss them too. They have been funny and kind to me. I would almost consider them friends.

Today I decided to barge into Matteos room as soon as he gets home. I don't care if he will threaten or punish me. Seriously, what is his problem? It's currently 1am and I am still sitting on my bed waiting for him to come home. Suddenly I heard footsteps that disappeared into his room.

Gathering all courage that I have I got up and swung his door open. He turned around to look at me and his eyes turned dark the second he saw me. Before he had the chance to scream at me I gave him a piece of my mind.

"What the hell is wrong with you? It's been one week. You haven't talked to me or acknowledged me. Nobody came by. Not even Cristian. I have been completely isolated the last week and I'm going insane. Do you have any idea how bored I am? And I want to meet-"

"Shut up. Remember who you are talking to.", Matteo said and walked towards me stopping a few inches away from me. "I forbid Cristian, Raffael and Pietro from coming by. They actually wanted to come and visit you. I have no idea why they would want to do that because you are the most annoying and disrespectful human being I have ever met. Restricting you from any social contacts in real life was your punishment. Be thankful I didn't do what I had in mind. I can promise you you wouldn't like that."

Then he pushed me out of his room and walked down the hallway trying to avoid me. But I won't let that happen. "And you are the most angry and cold person I have ever met. I am not afraid of your stupid punishment. You're all bark and not bite. Now let me meet my best friend, Mr. Jerk." I said while going to the kitchen and taking a glass out of the cabinet.

Suddenly I felt a hard slap on my ass. My eyes immediately widened and I turned around to see Matteo smirking at me. He turned me around my back facing him and slapped my ass harsh again. Shocked by his action I gripped onto the counter. Next I felt his hard chest against my back and he whispered in my ear. "I said you won't like your punishment. Disrespect or disobey me again and you will regret it even more."

When I turned around he was already gone. My legs felt like jelly and my cheeks were burning from the heat that rose to them. What the hell was that? And why am I feeling so hot?

Making my way back to my room I laid down on my bed staring at the ceiling. He is bipolar that's for sure. But he also looked so hot. And why did I think that him slapping my ass was hot? What is wrong with me?
With a lot of thoughts still on my mind I fell asleep.

I woke up with the sun hitting my face. Using one hand to shield my eyes from the sunlight I got up and went to the bathroom.

After taking a long hot shower I brushed my teeth and put my hair into a bun. Then I walked over to the closet with a towel wrapped around my body and looked through my clothes. Deciding to wear a pair of blue jeans and a white loose blouse I slipped them on and walked out of my room.

I heard a few voices coming from the kitchen. One voice was awfully familiar. Running into the kitchen I saw Matteo, Cristian and Amy. Oh my god, Amy!!! Matteo stared at me and observed every move I made. First I ran over to Amy and hugged her tightly for a few minutes. Then I went over to Cristian and hugged him too. Matteo knit his eyebrows.