Chapter 25

Katie's P.O.V.

Location; Shopping mall

I am nearby the reception and here we got an aisle with all our supplies, including the medical kit, alcohol and the knife that Luna wanted, for Xiomara.

I stand before the shelf, grabbing the alcohol.

"fuck!" I sit on the ground, wanting to beat Levi up for kissing me, its seriously the worst thing he could have done, and barely 12 hours later he gets his and Xiomara's child. This day is supposed to be a day of happiness for all of us, but instead I only feel guilt.

If kissing was the only thing that happened last night it would have been different, but no we spend the night together, and came back to the receptionist one hour before everybody woke up.

Fuck him honestly, and fuck me, I feel so disgusting for doing that. I helped a man cheat in his wife, but at the same time he said that they did not love each other anymore. Gosh don't be stupid Katie, they are getting a child together, and the worst part about it is that it is the same time as the day I slept with Levi.

Okay I got to chill, at least neither of us got feelings for each other, he has Xiomara and soon also a child. I don't have time for his drama, and he does not have time for me, he has a family for fucks sake.

"is everything okay?"

I stand up, faster than my head can handle, feeling a little dizzy. Only now noticing that Leo was the one asking.

"huh? yeah"

"what is it Katie?"

"don't try to play therapist" I snap at him.

"chill out, I am trying to be nice, gosh how does Mariah handle you everyday" he says while grinning, even though he obviously made a joke, it kind of hurt me, I don't know how anybody can handle me or even like me. How can Levi even kiss me? And do more with me

"you are just jealous" I smirk. I just joke back, normally I would already have kicked him, with normally I mean in the past, in that little shitty town, in the orphanage where I hated everybody.

"give this to Luna, I will go out." I press all the things Luna needed in Leos arms, and go past him. I need alone time, I can't be here right now. I go out of the store, past the receptionist and unfortunately past Hua and Levi.

"hey, where are you going?" Levi shouts after me.

"you don't have to give a fuck."

I am outside the furniture store, I almost reached the escalator before I get pulled back by my wrist, and I am not surprised to see Levi holding be hand.

"what the fuck do you want?"

"what's wrong with you?"

"oh, let me begin with the fact that I helped you cheat on your pregnant wife" I snap at him.

"what? no Katie, you don't understand."

Do I look stupid, it's a simple fact, how the fuck am I not supposed to understand it. Its only now that I notice that he is still holding into my wrist, so I pull my hand back, unsuccessfully.

"fucking god, Katie"

"WHAT?!"

Levi's POV

That girl is making me fucking crazy, how am I supposed to tell her that I never wanted to marry Xiomara, sure she is a good girl, but the baby is not even mine. It was easier to just keep lying, even in the apocalypse.