Chapter 26

I wake up, lying beside Blake, just seeing him sleep beside me, makes me blush.

"stop it" I tell myself with a whisper.

"what did you say?" gosh he startled me.

"huh? Nothing"

I look out of the window, noticing the sun being mid, the asshole Knox didn't call us to the fucking meeting.

"that bastard" I stand up.

"Blake, wake up"

"what do you want?"

"Knox left us out of the fucking meeting."

Blakes eyes open wide. And so, he stands up, not bothering taking his t-shirt on, did I sleep beside him while his upper body was naked? I start blushing again while following him, to the next room. There stands the bastard Knox. Before I get to yell at him, Blakes fist throws him on the ground.

Before Blake gets to hit him once more on the ground he gets pulled back, but he pushes them easily aside, I don't even know how to react. Everything about this is entertaining, seeing Knox getting his butt kicked and seeing Blake shirtless kicking asses.

"this better be the last time you disrespect me or her" as Blake said that he grabs me by my arm, and we walk outside. But before we were outside, he calls for Caleb.

I haven't talk much to Caleb, I just know that he is around Blakes age and even stronger than him, I bet his body is hot.

"what was Knox's plan?" Blake asks Caleb.

"he told us to go wild, he said that we should start a fire, get some z's. He said he didn't care as long as his daughter was safe"

"his daughter?" I interrupt.

"her name is supposed to be Mariah, he said and I quote 'the only one who gets to murder her is me'"

Mariah's P.O.V.

Location; Shopping mall

Xiomara is screaming louder than before, I think it will be done soon, I just hope that it won't attract any z's, but honestly, I don't think it will. Katie and I are both in our room, me playing with the bow string and Katie twirling her dagger around her finger.

"How long does birth take?" Katie complains gripping the dagger tightly. I shrug my shoulders at her and say "I don't know but that's a sign from the universe telling us not to get preggo"

"You're the one with a boyfriend" She tells me, I sent her a cocky smirk.

"You're the one eye-fucking Levi" I retort and she chokes on her own spit coughing loudly before glaring at me, I sent her a smirk before looking at the bow and start to play with the string. "What do you me-"

"Please, I know you two screwed, I couldn't sleep in my room because of that" I cut her off, Katie stares at me for some time, her cheeks turning red.

"You can't tell anyone" she says, I smile at her gently and nod.

"Your secret's safe with me, I promise" I promise her and hold out my pinkie for her, she looks at it for a second then at me before hooking her pinkie with mine.

"So, you like him?" I ask and she nods at me and bites her lip nervously. "But I told him I didn't after he told me about the things that's happening between him and Xiomara, before you ask, he just vaguely told me about them falling out of love or something" I don't question her on that even though I know she's withholding something back. It is after all not my business to snoop around in.