Chapter 40

Hua's P.O.V.

I sit behind Momo, holding into her waist, so I won't fall off the bike, even though Levi wasn't convinced that I should go with her I did it either way, and honestly, Momo didn't look so happy about it either.

I don't think she likes me, but it's fine, I'll make her like me.

As much as I know, we will be going to a pharmacy into a tiny town, and it would take 2 days tops until we are back with the others.

"So, how long have you known Mariah and Katie?" I ask curiously, I notice her hands tightening around the handles of the motorbike. She inhales sharply.

"Katie, I knew from the orphanage I was employed in and Mariah I knew through her mother" Momo explains leaving almost no room for questions. Almost.

"How were they before the Apocalypse?" I ask, I can almost hear how hard she's gritting her teeth.

"Katie had a lot of trust issues and Mariah was actually nice" Momo explains. I roll my eyes at her. I've been with the two to already know that.

"Sure, you aren't the one who has trust issues?" I scoff, smirking slightly. I notice her hands clench around the handles.

"Shut your mouth" Momo snaps. Maybe I was pushing it. "You know nothing! So just shut the fuck up!" She screams and goes faster; I shriek when I almost fall off and hold onto Momo tighter.

"Slow down!" I scream at her. The sound of the motor revving will attract Z's. "You're going to attract the Zombies!" I exclaim but she doesn't stop till we're in the city and a small group of zombies are behind us.

"Are you an idiot?" I ask and take out a knife. I hear Momo scoff before a loud shot is heard throughout the empty city. The bullet whizzes right past me, and into the fuel tank of a car blowing it up. I feel the heat lick my skin and I'm almost blown off my feet. "You really are an idiot, I see."

"I got us out, didn't I?" She scoffs and holsters her gun. Is she really that stupid?

"You were the one who attracted the damn Zombies in the first place" I yell at her and walk over to her. How the hell can Mariah and Katie like her anyways?

"And I got rid of them" she says shrugging casually. "Though, I do wish you stood closer to the explosion" I glare at her only for her to cock her head to the side then she raises her gun at me.

"I guess that's my story for terminating you." My eyes widen and I take a step back as she laughs. "Poor Hua, perished in an explosion that a couple of looters caused. My oh my, I couldn't save her" Fake tears start to appear in her eyes.

"I guess this is a goodbye."

"What the fuck is your problem". I scoff.

"You know, right at this second your lovely Mariah will be kidnapped, you will be dead, and I can be with the man I love"

What the actual fuck.

"And for your brother and your unborn Niece/nephew will be gone too"

I end up pulling my gun, and now we point it at each other.

"don't you dare touch any of them"

"I don't need to touch them; they are already in danger without me doing shit"

"Why are you here with me then?" it doesn't make sense, but her secrecy starts to be reasonable, but I feel pure disgust.

"I didn't want you to come, didn't I made it fucking clear to you. Who would want to be with a little girl like you anyways?"

I'll show her little girl.

I aim my gun, and the last thing I hear are 2 shots being fired.

.......................................................

Writers; Kaynad M. & Maryam S.

Word count; 642

Side note; who do you hope dies?