Twenty

drabble request! So you know that naruhina gif made by one of naruto's animators where (I'm assuming) they probably made love for the first time? Can you make one on that? That would be awesome

With Hinata, it was always in threes.

Naruto felt her move as she started to rise up from the bed.

"Not yet, Hinata," he whispered as he slid closer to her and pressed a palm against her stomach.

She laughed softly and laid back down on the bed. She pillowed his head on her arm and with the other, ran her fingers through his hair, brushing gently, trying to lull him back to sleep.

He kissed her shoulder and sighed.

Hinata resisted the urge to slip further into her drowsiness. She needed to go home tonight. It was already 11:00 pm and the gates to the Hyuuga compound would soon lock her out.

A few minutes later, she attempted to leave again. She managed to gently get his head off her chest and was about to slide off the bed when his arm slipped around her waist again.

"Can I tempt you for another round?" he murmured against her ear.

She had to laugh. "I would love to, but not tonight, Naruto."

He settled her against his body one more time, tucking the sheets more firmly around her. He wasn't offended by the rejection. He sighed with satisfaction then chuckled. "I've already had you twice, so I guess it's only fair."

He was so warm and so comforting against her body and Hinata felt her resistance melting, but in the back of her mind, she was still compelled by duty to go back home. But her eyes were already drifting close...

An hour later, she sat up and rubbed her eyes sleepily, the sheet falling off her chest. She blinked at the clock blearily and was startled to see that it was clearly way past the time she'd originally planned on going home.

But Naruto's reassuring arms came around her one more time and pulled her to his body, his smile so clear to feel as he pressed it against her skin. "Gotcha," he whispered and then pulled her back down to the bed.

Their soft laughter echoed in the dark bedroom.

"It's too late, Hinata," he purred sleepily. "You missed your curfew. Now you have no choice but to stay the night with me."

Still smiling, she asked, "You planned this?"

He yawned, opened one eye to look at her amused face. "I hoped for it."

She was quiet for a few minutes and listened to his deep breathing beside her, his arms still wrapped around her. She wasn't going to be mad because she'd secretly hoped for it, too.

"Mmmm," she said instead and wrapped her arms around his waist. She started rubbing the soft skin of his chest. "Naruto?"

His groggy voice came back to her. "Yes, Hinata?"

"How about that round three, then?"