Fifty-one

I have this super cliché request for you, if you're up to it! What about Naruto unconsciously transforming a little (like just his feet or hands) while having a ~hot~ moment with Hinata? He be like "I'm Sorry. I'm so sorry. We should stop" and she would just continue because she's the purest soul out there... Hope you like the idea. Thanks for even reading this ask. Sending you love and appreciation

She was here again, at his apartment.

After dinner, they'd wandered around town looking through different shops until he'd suggested they go back to his place.

Just to rest, he'd promise her. Before he would walk her back home.

She'd looked at him for a moment while he waited breathlessly for her answer.

And secretly hoping she wouldn't figure out his real plan.

"Okay," she answered.

His relief was so palpable, he couldn't help but laugh in glee.

She smiled in response and reached for his hand.

She chattered on about Hanabi and her father, the last mission she'd been on with Sakura and Tenten, the news that the Tsuchikage was stepping down...

While he thought about the information Sai had given him yesterday.

"It hooks in the back," Sai had explained. "The trick is to get it undone with one hand while you're busy caressing her with the other."

Then they really were on his couch after she'd drank the tea he'd prepared for her.

She was willing to kiss him, allowing him deeper access into her mouth even as she hugged him back, her arms around him, clinging to him.

His hand rested lightly at her back.

Hinata pressed herself into his chest, the shy okay sign from her.

He continued kissing her, his lips never leaving hers. Half of his mind was on the task of getting his hand under her shirt.

She gasped when she felt his fingers directly touch her skin and then slowly make their way up her back.

"Should I stop?" he asked against her lips when he felt her hesitation. His fingers stilled. "We should stop..."

But she shook her head and only pressed herself closer to him, not protesting and not pulling back.

Naruto kept his eyes closed and concentrated on the task of trying to find that damned hook. But it was hard because all he felt was her heat as he strained against her. Her skin was so soft and so delicate, he felt himself burning up.

She mumbled something against his lips, and he felt her hands on his face, but he was having difficulty hearing her words, her skin burned at his fingertips and he felt it flow through his whole body, even all the way to his toes.

Because all he could think about was her top off and what naturally would follow of her pressing her bare skin against his with nothing on.

So even as he felt the rumble inside him, his hand continued to search for the clasp and his lips continued working on her mouth.

But Hinata's lips were moving. She mumbled something that he still didn't understand. And he responded with an incoherent murmur, his hope that they would continue.

But he felt a change in her as her lips still responded to his seeking mouth. But he knew she was smiling now, could feel her, mouth tilting upward into that sweet curve of hers.

Naruto suddenly felt a glimmer of suspicion.

And sure enough, Hinata was smiling at him, almost teasingly.

"This bra hooks in the front," she said, making him blush because she'd known all along what he'd planned.

Then she looked down at the hands he'd placed on his lap.

"Naruto," she said softly, gazing into his eyes and then taking his hands into hers. "I think we should stop now because Kurama might get mad."

Making him realize that his chakra had overflowed and he'd accidentally activated his Kyuubi mode.

Only for him to hear Kurama's low growl. "Damn straight! You better learn to control yourself because I'd hate to see what happens when you go beyond this."

And Hinata must have sensed it because she gave a low laugh.

She kissed him on the mouth briefly. There was a blush on her cheeks as she offered, "Next time, I'll help you unhook it."