Index

1. Drabble Request: NaruHina; The Last!Naruto performing CPR on The Last!Hinata to restart her heart

----------

2. How about naruhina trying to hide their relationship at first only to be caught by Kiba and Shino because Naruto's really careless?

----------

3. Can I request too? I'm not sure though if you've done this already but I'd love to see what would be your take on how Naruto discovers that the girl in the waterfalls was Hinata and his reaction afterwards ?

----------

4. #drabble request So we know Hinata enjoys ramen, but what about Naruto trying out Hinata's favourite food? Since he practically didn't eat anything other than ramen? A date which is not at Ichiraku?

----------

5. Hello! Drabble request: Hinata nursing hurt (it could be physical or emotional) Naruto.

----------

6. Drabble request! Naruto surprises Hinata (with help from the konoha 11) after having been a way in a year-long mission?

----------

7. We know that in the Boruto series we're already in the arc where Kawaki is staying with the Uzumakis. Prior to Naruto bringing him home though, how do you think the conversation went between Naruto and Hinata about having the boy stay with them? Surely he didn't just bring him to their house without informing his wife ahead (I imagine that the convo took place while Kawaki was still in the hospital).

----------

8. May I request an NH mother's day drabble for hinata? Thank you!

----------

9. How about Naruto and Hinata training together but while they spar, Naruto can't help but get turned on by how hot and awesome Hinata looks like that he sneaks flirty moves here and there?

----------

10. mayhaps I could request a little personality swap for our lovely otp?

plus

Let's see...for requests...how about the Konoha 11 sensei meeting up for a get-together or something and Kakashi and Kurenai end up talking about the silly situation between our clueless Naruto and shy Hinata? Set sometime after Naruto comes back from his training trip with Jiraiya?

----------

11. here's a drabble request! Naruto and Hinata's first huge fight as a couple (because Naruto's a very stubborn man and Hinata's not really good at communicating) and them making up

plus

Drabble Request: The Last!NaruHina; Hinata running on a treadmill while connected to a heart monitor as part of a stress test, Hinata's heartbeat getting faster and faster, harder and harder, causing Naruto to become concerned about her health.

----------

12. Drabble request for Naruto being all worried about Hinata being sick, until she reveals him that it's probably just morning sickness c: (I think preg with their second child would be cuter, but it's up to you) Lots of love

plus

drabble request! Naruto brings Boruto to his hokage office and Shikamaru freaks out 'cause this baby is an actual troublemaker

----------

13. drabble request in which we discover what Kurama thinks about Hinata.

----------