Forty-eight

Hi there! I'm not sure if you're still taking drabble requests, but I'm just wondering (if this hasn't been done yet) if I could ask for a drabble about Naruto and Hinata sharing a bowl of ramen together and somehow ended up slurping on the same strand of noodle? Either this or they could eat pocky, like one of them was eating a pocky stick and the other could just appear out of nowhere and then bite the other end off or person A offered some pocky to person B but B opted to just bite off the one already sticking out of A's mouth, leaving one or both in a blushing mess. Hehe.

(Notes: I didn't do ramen or Pocky. I did Yukimi Daifuku instead. But the concept is the same.)

You can find it here:  https://www.lotte.co.jp/products/brand/yukimi/

Hinata frowned at the object in her hand, her face puzzled at the "gift" that Sakura had given her before she'd left on her mission with Sai and Chouji.

"Do me a favor," Sakura said with a smile. "Go find Naruto right now and see if you guys can share this. And you need to hurry before it melts!"

Using her byakugan, Hinata found Naruto at Senju Park, laying on the grass with his eyes closed, a scroll atop his chest.

She saw that the sleeve of his shirt was lying on the grass, armless because he was still waiting for the prosthetic that Tsunade-sama was inspecting and getting ready to fit for him.

"Naruto," she called out softly.

He didn't respond, only snuffled deeper into sleep.

She shook him awake as she called out in a stronger voice, "Naruto!"

That had him sitting up abruptly and almost hitting her on the face.

"I wasn't sleeping, Iruka-sensei!" he mumbled in panic.

But then he blinked and saw that he was at the park and Hinata was beside him.

He stood up and smiled sheepishly at her. "Sorry, I guess I really did fall asleep."

She nodded in sympathy as she rose up from her crouched position. "I guess you needed a break from all the studying you have to catch up with."

"Yup!" he said as he yawned and stretched out his remaining arm.

He glanced at the object in her hand.

"Oh!" she said as she finally remembered. She blushed as she looked into his curious eyes. "Sakura said we should share this? It's the new ice cream that everyone's raving about. She managed to get it for you and me."

His eyes lit up. "Nice! I wanted to try these things, but they're always sold out when I get to the store."

Then he glanced down apologetically at his arm and then back at her. "Sorry, Hinata, can you open it up? I don't think I can do it.

She nodded in understanding and opened up the package. She saw the little pink pick and picked it up. "I guess we should pick it up with this?"

He leaned over her and looked at the two circular ice creams wrapped in delicate mochi. "Yeah, looks like it."

Then Naruto blushed as he realized he didn't want her helping him eat the damned thing. "You know what, Hinata. I think—"

But Hinata had already picked it up and her arm was up lifting the mochi-ice cream, already inches away from his face. Unfortunately, though, Sakura's warning came too late as the ice-cream inside the mochi melted. It started sliding off the pick and headed straight for the ground.

Acting on instinct, Naruto tried to save the sweet by bringing his mouth towards it, only for his lips to miss the ice cream andi instead met Hinata's fingers in a soft unintentional kiss.

She gasped when she realized what had happened, but even as their gazes met and each had pink-tinted cheeks, none of them broke the silence that suddenly filled the air. The daifuku on the ground and in her hand continued to melt.

Another soft, unconscious press of his lips against her fingers made her suddenly flustered and aware of what they were doing.

"Oh!" she said as she hastily brought her hand down.

"Hinata!" Naruto said as he blinked. "Sorry! I didn't mean it!"

But she was shaking her head. "No, no! It was my fault! I was being careless when I tried to help you eat it."

Then she looked down at the ice cream on the ground and then at the remaining one in the package.

Before she lost her nerve, Hinata grabbed his arm and thrust the Yukimi daifuku into his hand.

"Here, you can have the last one!" she said and then abruptly turned around and left him standing by himself.

But not before Naruto saw her place her hands on her red cheeks as she ran away from him.

He looked down at the ice cream knowing that whatever it tasted like, it would not compare to how her skin had tasted on his lips.