Eighty-seven

For a naruhina story can you like write one about how they're at the beach and naruto gets jealous because men/boys are looking at her. probably like before they started dating.

plus

Can you please do one where Naruto is jealous of Sasuke because he keeps on touching Hinata during practice, but he does not understand why he feels that way and gets really jealous for some reason and just to annoy Sasuke, he does the same to Hinata!

"Right! Sasuke gets that point!" Sakura cried out.

"No way! I got him in the shin, Sakura!" Naruto protested. He looked at Shikamaru for confirmation.

Shikamaru shook his head. "Nope, Sakura's right. Sasuke landed a kick to your arm before your leg connected with his shin."

"Tch!" Naruto said as he looked at Sasuke smirking at him.

"Ready for the next one?" Sakura asked. "This is the last round between you guys before Hinata faces off against Sasuke."

Naruto and Sasuke formed the shinobi hand seals for battle then bowed at each other. After that, both of them went on the attack as they practiced taijutsu against each other.

But the sand under their feet was slowly starting to warm up, making it more difficult to find a proper foothold to launch an attack. In the end, Sasuke managed to get a jab in that caught Naruto squarely in the rib.

"Oof!" And then he was down on his knees clutching at his chest.

He raised an arm in the air to indicate that he conceded the point to Sasuke, who bowed to him and then walked over to the parasol that shaded his things.

While he got his drink, Hinata approached Naruto and helped him up.

"Thanks, Hinata," he said when he could finally speak.

"No problem, Naruto. It was a good match. You almost had him."

"Yeah, I just wasn't concentrating enough," he said with a grin. "You know it's good that we're all out here at the beach practicing since it's so hot back in Konoha."

She smiled at him. "Me, too, Naruto."

But then Sasuke was striding to the middle of the practice ring, ready for his match against Hinata.

"Oooooh! It's been so long since I saw this! A byakugan versus sharingan fight," Ino said from the sidelines.

Naruto frowned as he walked away. But he didn't join the rest of their friends grouped together sitting under parasols and on beach blankets. Instead, he planted himself a foot away from where Hinata and Sasuke faced off, feeling irritated but not knowing why he suddenly felt that way.

Sakura and Shikamaru, who were refereeing the fight, booed him.

"Get out of the way, Naruto! We can't see!"

Still frowning, he walked a few paces away and gave them a view of the fight between Hinata and Sasuke.

Shikamaru blew the whistle, and immediately, Hinata ran towards Sasuke, her dark hair flying, palms out to hit, hoping to get the point with a flash attack.

Sasuke dodged, but his hand grazed her arm, making Naruto suddenly stiffen, the frown on his face deepening.

Sasuke then turned around, which placed his body into contact with Hinata, his back to hers as she tried to twist and land a blow onto her opponent's chest. She didn't pull back, only ducked low to avoid Sasuke's jab, but she managed to lash out with her left hand. Again, Sasuke dodged this one by bringing up his arm and combining it with a kick that hit her on the shin, causing her to stumble into his chest.