Forty-five

Oh ho you're having requests?! BET. I need an elderly naruhina scene with fluff and steam stat. I don't care how u do it!

plus

I'm writing to you because I want to ask you if you could write a Naruto drabble about time travel where characters from the past see characters from the future (the future would be where Naruto is already Hokage and his relationship with his Son and family is fixed), it shouldn't be something very complicated, it can simply be that by some jutsu or Ootsutsuki artifact they opened some portal or something they traveled in time and it does not matter if someone sees them or they tell them about what will happen in the future, it will not change anything or before leaving they erase their memory as it happened in the time travel of Boruto's anime.

Karasuki awoke with a start when he realized that his energy would soon be depleted. He could sense that in a few minutes, he was going to enter the state in which it would be difficult to revive himself.

Inside his mind, he fixed on the coordinates, the time and space where he knew he would be able to get the most charge of energy: the time after the war when peace had settled in Konoha and the jinchuuriki of the Nine-tailed beast was healthy, and thus had insurmountable amounts of chakra energy.

...

Something banged against his window, startling Naruto awake and caused him to sit up abruptly on his bed. He yawned and looked at the clock.

Damn, it was still early. 4:00 a.m.

He frowned and walked over to the window to see what had caused the noise. What he saw made him scratch his head. It was a small, pink turtle with blue-black shell that seemed to be wrapped in a wide, red string.

Curious, he picked it up. It didn't look like a living thing because it felt metallic and didn't react to the touch of a human hand. He shook it—hard.

Which had Karasuki yelling in panic, "No, don't do that!"

And Naruto found himself suddenly being pulled by some unknown force and then he was spinning dizzily, making him nauseous. He closed his eyes to make the dizzy feeling disappear only to feel in his hand, the metallic surface of the turtle again.

When he opened his eyes to look down on it, the turtle had its eyes open and the expression on his face was accusing.

"Great, now you've made me waste more energy than necessary," Karasuki said.

"Huh?!" Naruto asked the turtle, but he was startled to feel his feet on solid ground, and the feeling of nausea suddenly disappeared.

He continued gazing at the turtle, which was still speaking, spitting out random facts about himself. "Naruto Uzumaki. Currently aged 18. Vessel to the Kyuubi. Genin-level shinobi. Known as the Hero of the Fourth Shinobi War."

"How the hell do you know that?" he asked the turtle.

"I travel through time and space. I know a great many things," came the reply. "But a warning for you before I fall into a deep sleep to recharge: Tread lightly and make no contact with people you know. You are in the future, fifty years after your time. I repeat. Do not talk to anyone about yourself."

"The hell?" Naruto said, but the turtle was out. It had already folded into itself and was now the size of his fist, arms and legs tucked into the blue-black shell.

Naruto frowned and put the turtle into his pocket. He took his attention off the turtle only to find himself not in his apartment, but on a cobbled street...and only in his pajamas.