Eighty-nine

I just wanted to ask for a short story about Hinata caressing Naruto's octagonal seal on the belly and Kurama got ticklish because of Her touch and he teases Naruto cause... Well cause we all know that Fox!

"Hinata, are you ticklish?" were the only words of warning he said before his fingers were suddenly flying over her tummy.

Hinata thrashed on the bed while she tried to defend herself. It was difficult to do when she was shrieking with laughter.

Her book flew out of her hand, her motivation to read disappearing as Naruto alternated between caressing her and tickling her.

"Stop!" she gasped as she fought his hands, merciless as he poked her on the side. "Naruto!"

When he finally stopped, Hinata found herself pressed to the mattress, his heavy body atop hers, his mouth on hers.

She continued to kiss him, but then she murmured, "I really need to read this, Naruto."

He didn't respond, only kept insistently kissing her.

Hinata finally pushed at him to get off, still miffed that he'd suddenly pounced on her so suddenly when she'd been sitting up on the bed, innocently trying to read up on the history of Iwagakure because she was traveling there in a week to do business for her clan.

"Naruto! What are you doing?" she asked with exasperation as he rolled off her but stayed by her side. He looked up and smiled at her, his hand still on her tummy.

"I just wanted to find out the answer to the question of whether you were ticklish or not."

She sighed, but she was smiling. "Well?"

He grinned at her. "You are!"

"Hmph!" she said then turned back to her forgotten book as she reached for it.

She waited for the silence, watched as his eyes drifted close as he lounged on the bed, and all the while she pretended to read.

This time, Hinata was stealthier. She didn't give him a warning as her hand suddenly reached for his shirt, yanked it to reveal his belly button, and her fingers tickled over his bare skin.

He let out a high-pitched giggle and protested with a gasp. "Hinata! Stop it!" he snorted helplessly. "I can't!"

"See? It's not so fun to be tickled so suddenly, is it?"

She continued to let her fingers fly over his midriff even as he squawked with laughter, begging her to stop.

Eventually, she stopped and looked down at his stomach. Her fingers suddenly stilled as she saw the black markings of his octagonal seal around his belly button.

Curious, she traced it cautiously and glanced at his face. His eyes were closed, but he was smiling. His face looked relaxed.

The seal didn't disappear, and Hinata once more feathered her fingers gently over the dark swirly characters she was seeing for the first time.

There was a low chuckle from him, but he sighed and didn't tell her to stop.

Inside him, though, a blaze flickered around the beast. They danced and flicked towards him, a soft brush that made him shiver. Kurama growled. "Tell her to stop."

Naruto didn't. Instead, he let Hinata continue caressing him, finding that even though he was still a little bit tickled by her soft caress, he was enjoying her touch on his skin.

"No," he answered Kurama, silently addressing the beast.

There was another growl, followed by a suspicious whine, high-pitched, and then suddenly cut off when Kurama covered his mouth with a paw. He cleared his throat, snarled to cover up the sound he'd let out earlier.

Hinata, still lazily circled her fingertip over the dark markings, her eyes concentrating on some of the figures because she thought she could recognize the meaning of some of the lettering. She gently used her nail to brush at a small mark and stretched out Naruto's skin because she couldn't tell whether it was a small dot or a longer dash.

This time, Kurama couldn't hide the bark of surprise that erupted from his throat as the fire that surrounded him converged, danced merrily, and swept over his fur, reaching places where he was most sensitive.

Naruto, hearing the sound, opened his eyes wide. "Kurama!" he yelled and then joined the beast in their shared plane. "Are you okay? What was that sound? Were you attacked? Are you hurt? Did something happen?"

Outside, Hinata stilled her fingers and looked at Naruto, who she knew was talking to Kurama.

Inside, the blaze died away, leaving the tailed beast embarrassed. So he scowled at Naruto. "I told you to tell her to stop!"

Naruto glared at him. "Haaah?! Why?! She wasn't doing anything wrong. She was just..."

And Naruto suddenly smiled his evil grin when he realized that he had a powerful weapon against Kurama. "I can't believe it! Kurama! You're ticklish, too!"