Chapter 14

Third Person's POV

There are currently 3 nobilities(a Duke, Marquess, and a Viscount) ,the Emperor sitting on his throne, 3 knights acting as the Emperor's guard beside him and Yveria's group (Latil, Aya, Carrion) inside the main hall of the palace.

Because of Aya's words the nobilities are now thinking how insolent she is to act like that. The knights don't also like the way she talk dahil ang Emperor ay hindi basta bastang personalidad lang ng palasyo, tinitingala nila itong lahad dahil ito ang kanilang pinuno at tinuturing na tagapagligtas dahil sa ilang beses na sila nitong pinagtanggol at niligtas sa mga bansang nagnais na sakupin ang kanilang nasyon. Para sa kanila sila ay naririto parin ngayon dahil sa mahuhusay na naging desisyon at lakas ng kanilang Emperor.

Ngunit kahit gaano pa sila kainis sa sitwasyong ito nasa harapan parin nila ang Emperor kaya't ang nararapat nilang gawin ay huminahon, manahimik, at maghintay ng utos nito.

The Emperor just smile after hearing Aya's statement. For some reason, he feels that the hall's dark energy has been increasing as time goes by. He has to be careful and identify the individual who owns it.

Mana or magic is strictly prohibited to use without a valid reason, according to the Kingdom's Rule "one can only use mana if in war, in danger or if it is needed" and every citizen knows that.

"How could someone gather this much energy without anyone noticing? Let alone it is dark mana." The Emperor said in his mind.

"Is there another spy from that country? Who could it be?"

On the other hand, Aya is still waiting for the Emperor's response.

"Ah yes yes. I apologize for making you wait and for a little misunderstanding."- Emperor

"Your Majesty! Don't apologize to these people!" The Duke exclaimed and immediately became apologetic when he realized that he raised his voice in front of the Emperor.

"I only ordered to summon just the two of you here but the knights said there are other two people he saw in the house so they just brought you all here." Nahagip ng paningin nito si Yveria na nakacloak parin nang mapansin ang maitim na usok sa likod nito. Nilingon nya itong ulit ngunit wala na ang usok kaya't pinagpatuloy na lang nya ang pagsasalita.

"Baka namamalimata lang ako."

"I summon you here to give you a reward. My people said that if not because of the two of you they won't have so much advantage from the previous battle."

"Here are 1000 gold for you." The Emperor said and two of the maids came in holding a black wooden case.

"You will also receive two hectares of land at the southern part of my kingdom. The Military Committee also agrees that if you will want to join their group, they would gladly welcome the two of you." Sabi nito habang nangingiting tiningnan si Aya at Yve.

Aya thinks that these people are expecting them to accept all of these things. Isa itong malaking oportunidad para sa mga taong naghahangad na yumaman at makilala ng buong nasyon.

But...

they are not that kind of people.

"Tell us what you want. These are not just a reward." Aya plainly said.

Aya immediately receives piercing gazes from the nobilities.

"The Emperor is genuinely giving you a reward and that's all you got to say?" The viscount said in disbelief.

"How could someone like these people live in this kingdom? Such a disgrace." The marquess utter.

The Emperor laughs at how sharp-witted this girl can be.

"Alright. I like the way you think huh? The Military Committee really need the kinds of you--

Nagulat ang lahat ng biglang may nilabas na bars of gold si Yveria. Sunod-sunod ang paghulog nito sa sahig galing sa singsing ng dalaga at tanging kalansing lang ng pagdikit ng mga ito sa sahig ang maririnig sa loob ng bulwagan. Kung susumahin ay halos triple ito sa dami ng ginto na sinasabing reward ng Emperor, mas malaki din ang halaga nito ng sampung beses dahil ang reward ng Emperor ay itinuturin lang na coins o parte ng mga bars ng ginto na ito.

"My Lady." Aya nervously said. Sa tingin nya ay naubos na ang pasensya ng kanyang Master at baka rin naoffend ito sa ginawa ng Emperor.

"Do you think I need that cheap reward?" Her words send shivers down the spine of every people around her including the Emperor. It's cold and gives off a very threatening aura.

Yveria took off the hood of her cloak.

"Does anyone here worship any of those Gods and Goddesses?" Yveria asked again ngunit parang napipi ang lahat ng makita ang mukha nito.

"Answer me!"

Then she brings out a Mossberg 5oo type of gun and directly fired it inches away from the Emperor's head.

*****************

Author's Note:

Hello guys, due to unexpected health related problems natagalan pag-update ko huhu. One week lang dapat ako may gagawin tas ayon biglang may pasurprise. Sorii at salamat sa paghihintay di ko rin naasikaso agad kasi may pasok na kami, awit ang kumare nyong CHED di papaawat di papakabog. Once again sorry kung may maling grammars at spelling, ako po ay hindi ganon kagalingan kaya't pasensya na. Yun lang , salamat sa support nyo nababasa ko rin comment nyo super super thank you duuun sobrang na-appreciate ko talaga di lang ako makareply madalas kasi dumadami na ang aking gawain pasinsya na. Lovelots muuah :3

Here's a pic of Mossberg 500