Chapter 52

Yveria's POV

This stubborn girl. I told her to hide herself.

"This man is not an ordinary citizen of this empire, Ayazumi. You'll be dead by now if he used his black mana against you." Malamig na sambit ko dito.

She slightly flinched and bowed her head. By now, she might have realized how wrong her action was.

"I am very sorry, Young Lady Yve. I deserve to be puni—  "Cut the nonsense. Maids are coming and Carrion is near. Bring this man's body to my room…but you know what will happen if you disobey my orders again." Putol ko sa sasabihin nito.

There is no time for that meaningless conversation. The longer she asks for forgiveness, the more time we will waste.

Ayazumi immediately carries the man's body as if it's light as a feather.

Nauna na akong maglakad habang nakasunod lamang ito.

"My lady, the maids are coming this way. I must sneak into one of these palace rooms." Ayazumi said behind me.

"Don't bother. They won't see you." I simply said.

"As you wish, young lady." Tugon lang nito. She didn't ask anything and just continued following me.

Ilang sandali pa nga at may nakasalubong na kami na apat na maids. They were recently hired by old man Carrion, that is why they weren't aware of the killings that happened here inside the palace.

From having the blank expression I instantly change it into a welcoming one.

Perfection.

"Greetings, Duchess Kartara." They politely said as they bow before me.

"Good day." Tumigil ako saglit at nakangiti silang binati.

Iniangat na nila ang kanilang tingin nang magsimula na muli akong maglakad paalis.

"Napakabait talaga ng Dukesa."

"Tama, kaya hindi ako nagsisisi na magtrabaho sa palasyong ito."

The maids murmured before they started to walk away.

Muling naglaho ang ngiti sa aking mga labi nang makalayo na ako sa mga ito.

"Annoying." I said as I simply snapped my finger without showing it to Ayazumi.

Nang magising ako matapos ang pagsasanib muli ng aking kaluluwa ay nagsimula na akong makaramdam ng iba't ibang emosyon, sa tingin ko ay normal lang ang pakiramdam na ito para sa mga ordinaryong tao. But… I am not an ordinary one. I never was.

I can also change my expression the way I wanted it to be. Another thing that changed is that … I can now use this unbelievable thing called magic or mana. Whatever the name is.

"My Lady, how come the maids didn't notice me?" Confusion is very visible in her voice.

"I  used magic." I nonchalantly stated.

I thought this magic would be useless since I am not used to it and I know I can live without it. It's just strange how my body instantly got accustomed to it like it was waiting for this thing all this time.

"Magic? Damn… how powerful can you be? Just being you is kind of… my lady is surely scary." Pabulong lang ang mga salita nitong binigkas ngunit narinig ko parin iyon.

I don't know how far this mana of mine can go but one thing is for sure… It can be useful in killing rats .

"Ms. Yve, is your magic capable of making someone invisible?" She asked as I opened the door of my room.

"Yes." Sagot ko.

Sandaling nanahimik si Ayazumi nang makapasok kami sa aking silid. She carelessly dropped the body she was carrying to the cold floor as she opened her mouth again.

"My lady, are you going to execute them all at once now? If so, I will be at your service. I'll do anything for you. I do not care whether they have that magic or not. I will fight for you." She stated with determination in her eyes.

I ignored it and just walked closer to the window of this room. Hinawi ko ang kurtina at binuksan ang bintana.

Those f*cking maids didn't even bother to open this window. Humans of this world are truly useless.

"The ring." I simply said as the light breeze that was coming through the window touches my face.

Right now I am facing the window.

Agad naman lumapit sa akin si Ayazumi at iniabot ang spatial ring.

"I left the imitation in his room." She said, pertaining to Carrion.

"Good. We'll have to talk more about the future events but first off… take that man out of my room or you can just drop him through this window." Saad ko habang malamig parin na nakatanaw sa labas ng bintana. Nasa ikalawang palapag ng palasyo ang silid ko na ito.

I wanted to do it instead of giving command to Ayazumi but I won't be able to stop myself from breaking his body into pieces if I ever touch this man.

My intuition is telling me not to kill this man at this time. There must be a reason behind this strange gut that I am having.

"As you wish, Master." Mabilis na sagot ni Ayazumi.

From what I suggested, Ayazumi chose the latter.

I waited for the sound of his body hitting the ground, but it didn't happen. He, indeed, has accomplices.

"Someone appears to be envious of you once again, my lady. If he later proves to be a danger to you, I'll be at your service." Ayazumi said as she stood behind me.

"Don't concern yourself with that. I'll handle him."  Or should I say, I'll handle them.

I am elated right now. They appear to be more powerful than anyone I've met in this world. It would be a bloody and merciless battle. A mountain of corpses is a sight to see…

Ayazumi isn't weak but this world is different from our previous world. She shall not fight that kind of person and his accomplices. She has no chance against them. In this world, she has a chance to win against humans, but the man she dropped at this window wasn't one of them. I do not know what kind of entity they are, ain't interested anyway.

"There are different entities in this world, Ayazumi. Some of them can be taken down by you and some can't be. I do not care whether he is an ally or a foe. However, in my eyes, those who do not know their place…will be killed."I coldly stated.

"I understand, my lady. I will do as you say." She responded.

Now, let's go check on my beloved guns and talk things out with Ayazumi so she doesn't ask again and again. It's annoying.

I'll have to see if Carrion steals anything from this ring. If he does, I will cut his fingers one by one or do something even worse.

I would have done it sooner if it hadn't been for the gods and goddesses. He annoys me to some extent. How infuriating.

****************
A/N

Infuriating, indeed. We will support Yve no matter what hehehe. Let's kill those bastard.