Chapter 39: The Intruder

Yveria's POV

"My lady, I shall be going now." Ayazumi said.

Ngayong gabi na ang pagtitipon sa royal palace ng Satie Empire at ngayon din kami aalis ni Ayazumi para gawin ang kanya-kanya naming pakay.

We will go in separate ways since I've given her a different task to do.

"Alright, if things go south, find me at the Karsen Dukedom or break the pendant of this necklace." I handed her the necklace from my spatial ring.

Tinanggap niya ito at agad na isinuot.

"Maraming salamat, Ms. Yve. Pero sisikapin ko na gawin ang trabahong binigay mo sa abot ng makakaya ko. I will do all my best in this mission to not disturb you." She said.

"Alright." Wika ko at saka bahagyang nagbow na ito.

"I will try to accomplish this as fast as I can, young lady." She then left the room.

Now, it's my time to depart.

Bumaba na ako sa unang palapag ng gusali matapos kong maghanda at doon ko nadatnan ang merchant.

"Young Lady, Duchess Seleste must have gone to the royal palace by now. I will stand by here and wait for your call." Merchant Leonel said as I reached the first floor.

"Whatever happens tonight at the house of Karsen must not reach the ears of anyone outside the Dukedom." Wika ko nang tumigil ako sa harapan nito.

"Yes, Young Lady." He said without asking anything.

Good.

Nagsimula na ulit akong maglakad palabas ng gusali.

Pinakiramdaman ko muna ang paligid at saka muling inilabas ang hoverboard. Sumakay na ako at pinalipad na ito ng matulin patungong Karsen Dukedom.

After a few minutes ay narating ko na agad ito.

The guards' expressions aren't a surprise for me anymore.

Shocked and confused as I stop in front of the gate.

"Who are you? Identify yourself." One on the left said.

"Identify yourself!" Sigaw ng Isa pang guard sa kanan ng hindi ako sumagot sa tanong nito.

Hindi parin ako bumababa sa hoverboard at hinayaan lang itong nakatigil habang nakalutang parin.

I, once again, touched the spatial ring.

I'm sure that thing is here also. I searched for it and…

"Good, it's here." Sambit ko.

"Anong sinasabi mo? Magpakilala ka at ilahad kung ano ang ipinunta mo dito!" Asik ulit ng nasa kanan.

"Stupid people do not have the right to know such thing." Sambit ko at inilabas na ang isa sa mga koleksyon ko.

It also looks like a handgun but the bullets are poisonous needles.

"A spatial ring? You must be—

I released one needle at sinakto ito sa maingay nitong bibig. It was the guard on the left.

He's choking now while the other guard doesn't know how he will react.

He was about to reach for his sword but I quickly pulled the trigger of the needle gun.

Tumama ito sa kanyang leeg.

You should be fast enough when you're going to use a sword against a gun.

Agad itong napahawak sa kanyang leeg at katulad ng guwardiyang nasa kaliwa ay napaluhod na lang din ito.

After a few seconds, both of them turned violet.

"Right, Seleste will surely like it. I shall give her a warm welcome when she come back." Sambit ko pagkatapos ay ako na ang nagbukas ng gate habang nakasakay parin sa hoverboard.

Ah, where should I start?

Based on the information I've gathered, there are 3 units of knights owned by Karsen Dukedom and thousands of soldiers. Those soldiers are deployed at the borders of the Dukedom with 2 units of knights. The remaining unit of knights is here to protect the palace.

I have decided. I shall pay the knights here a visit first.

I headed to the west side since according to the data gathered by my laptop yesterday, their training ground and hideout was there.

I will destroy everyone who is protecting you, Seleste. No one will get away with this.

As I reached the training ground, the clashing of swords became more clear. I could see the others fighting with each other while some were sitting on the other side.

There are approximately 80 people in this area. Others must be resting in their hideout now. Too bad, they're going to rest forever.

Malaki ang training ground kaya't hindi agad ako napansin ng mga knights.

"Who are you?" Someone behind me suddenly intruded.

So, it's him. He's the owner of the strong aura I have felt as I enter this training ground.

I am planning to find him after I finish here but it's alright to be like this. I wouldn't have to waste time looking for him.
Lumingon ako rito. He must be in his 30's.

"No one else is allowed here aside from the knights and soldiers. I haven't seen you before in this house. Who are you? Identify yourself." He said seriously.

"You're strong." Sambit ko na ikinakunot lang ng noo nito.

"What do you need here?" Muling tanong nito ngunit hindi lang ako sumagot.

I am still wearing a cloak so he must be guessing now on how I look.

"The knights under my command might not detect your presence but I can. I am stronger than them." Wika ulit nito.

"So, you must be the head knight." I said,

"The fact that you do not know that I am the head knight only indicates that you are a stranger into this house." He said but I cannot sense that he's going to unsheathe his sword.

"I know you're stronger than any of us here." He said.

"Surely." I coldly said as I quickly brought out the pistol from the spatial ring and shot someone moving behind my back.

*BANG*

I didn't even move an inch and stayed in my position and just shot another one from behind.

*BANG*

"If you know how strong I am then your knights don't." Sambit ko.

He is stunned by what he saw.

"Stop moving!" The head knight shouted pertaining to the knights behind me.

Oh, he regained his senses too fast. Tsk.

"Ano ang kailangan mo? Sabihin mo ang kailangan mo!" Asik nito.

"Oh, you're mad." Kinasa ko ang baril at ngayon ay sa kanya ko na ito itinutok.

"I do not understand how that strange weapon of yours works without charging mana but I will fight you with all my might." The head knight said as he unsheathed his sword.

Whatever you say…

you are not my match.