Chapter 20: The Letter

"The God Of Wrath wants to deliver this message to you, Yveria Karsen." Alastair said and handed me a black small envelope.

~~~~~
To: Yveria

"Once you read this message, you will only have a minute to read it all because the other Gods and Goddesses are starting to take notice that you aren't moving according to their will and if they found out that you receive help from me, they will destroy the half of your soul in Kartara's body and make you a bloodlust monster until you self-destruct. The mana I installed in this message to deceive them will only last on the aforementioned time and when the time is up it will vanish like before.

I know you're very confused right now, Yveria. I will get to the point and make it shorter.

The Emperors of Satie are rotten inside and out. They murder their own people for their own sake. We, the Gods and Goddesses did really bless you to stop the cruelty of Satie's ruler. Nalaman iyon ng kasalukuyang Emperor ng Satie and he knows that the only thing that he can do to stop it from happening is form an alliance with the demons since demons are the nemesis of heavenly creatures. The demon cursed you because even if you're a child then your mana is strong enough to save you from dying and putting curses on you is the only thing left. A curse that can devour all of you in an instant by that time if you hadn't been blessed by the gods.

Before the cursing incident happened, I was banished from the heavenly realm because for some unknown reason my former comrades in heaven suddenly framed me. The supreme heavenly creator, the highest among gods and goddesses, believed them since they all come together making the accusations of me having connections with the demons secretly. Thus, making the accusations very convincing.

Pero aaminin ko nagkamali rin ako noon, dahil sa galit ko noong pinaalis nila ako sa heavenly realm I did really joined force with the demons.Tinotoo ko ang paratang nila sa akin. I was really frustrated and bewildered at that time. My anger made me turn the allegations into reality. The supreme heavenly creator reduces my prowess in half and forbid me from stepping into the realm again. Anyway, this isn't about me so let's proceed with what informations you need to know.

If you are really protected by heavenly creatures why did they let you get cursed?

The Gods and Goddesses might have blocked the message of you getting cursed since I didn't receive any notice at that moment even if I'm residing in the human realm then.

Whenever I'm trying to get close to you the heavenly creatures interfere by using the forces of Emperor of Satie. They will make it look like the Satie Emperor and the demons are trying to kill you and the Gods and Goddesses are helping you.

I tried to contact them countless times questioning them why didn't they help you, but I never got the answer I wanted and so I look for it myself. I attempted to get answers from the demons I joined forces with.
It took me so long to find out the truth of why they framed me and why they let that happen to you. Rest assured now that I am your ally.

The Gods and Goddesses found something about your past life and started to see you as a mere tool to stop the Satie and not their blessed child anymore. They send you to Earth and lied to Meria and Ran that it was the only way to slow down the curse from devouring you. Of course, it wasn't true since your mana can withstand the curse it just needs time, but the Gods and Goddesses won't let that happen dahil sa oras na mangyari yon your mana would be overflowing that it can even match our powers in the heavenly realm. They are also afraid that I might find a way to help you.

They intentionally made the side of your powerful soul stay in this world (which is in Kartara's body) and send your curse half soul in your real body to weaken your mana in a stranger's body while strengthening the cursed planted to you on Earth.

So, sa oras na bumalik ka sa mundong ito and you get your soul completely, your mana is just enough to kill the Emperor but insufficient to make you live longer.

Your identity in your past life threatens them so much to the point that while assuring Meria and Ran your safety they are slowly killing you.

It wasn't your Mom that appeared on that day telling you lies. It was the puppet made by those heavenly creatures. Meria and Ran were ambushed under the Satie Emperor's command, the Gods and Goddesses didn't protect them that time because those two found out what's their true intention. The Gods and Goddesses send Meria and Ran's souls to nothingness where they can't be revived and can't be reincarnated sa kahit anong paraan...

You are the incarnation of someone powerful that even the Gods and Goddesses might not be able to withstand. Habang mahina ka pa plinano na nila ang lahat, for you to not fly higher than them. The Satie Emperor must be looking for you by now since there was a prophecy stating that someone with unique abilities will end his life and take the throne in his hands.

It may seem like a war against the Emperor who wanted you dead and the gods and goddesses who wanted you to die after you accomplished the thing they wanted you to do because they don't want someone powerful than them to live.

Instead, this is a battle for the throne...

I'm very sorry for the reason that I can't help you again this time and just here writing a mere letter of truth for you. I don't want to see you die again but I can't help either. F*CK those creatures whose vicious than a demon. They keep messing up with me whenever I'm attempting to come nearer.

Everything will be up to you now.

Don't trust anyone in this world. They might be a tool of those people above to monitor you. I will do everything I can to help you continue living. You deserve better than this. If only your mother is alive you wouldn't suffer like this.

I can't write longer than this but I believe in you, Yveria."

Sincerely,
God of Wrath
~~~~~~

"A mere tool... I see."