Chapter 29

Third Person's POV

Yveria walks towards the second merchant who calls her while expertly avoiding the half dead bodies of merchants and adventurers.

"Please save my child. Kahit hindi na ako, ang anak ko na lang. I'm begging you. Please save my child. I still want my son to grow as a fine man and achieve his dreams." He cried and pleaded as he held the body of his dying son in his arms.

Yveria only looked at him and his son, who was going purple from the poison. She had no idea that this middle-aged man is Leonel, the man who defended Aya from Hubert's arrogance.

On the other hand, Leonel is unsure whether the lady in front of him will aid his son, but he is willing to take whatever the risk is since it is better than doing nothing to save his beloved child. Nakayuko lang ito dahil wala na syang lakas upang gumawa pa ng kahit anong galaw at hinihintay na lang ang magiging hatol ng dalaga ngunit hindi sa inaasahan nyang paraan tumugon ang dalaga.

Yveria handed Leonel two respirators, which he was hesitant to take since the way they looked was quite unusual to him because he had never seen anything like this in his whole life in this world.

"Wear one and give the other one to your son." Maikling sabi ng dalaga.

Despite his uneasiness over the lady's coldness and these weird things, Leonel carefully accepted the respirators and eventually put one on his kid before putting his own on.

Yve temporarily lays down the kid she's holding on the ground. Yveria dislikes kneeling; she just sits in Indian style beside the weakening merchant and injects him and his son with the antidote.

The toxic smoke is still around but after the injection of the antidote Leonel is slowly feeling better while his son faints.

"What happened? I thought it's a cure? Caro, please wake up! Wake up my son!" Tarantang inalog ni Leonel ang anak habang tinatawag ang pangalan nito dahil tuluyan na itong nawalan ng malay matapos ineksyonan ng antidote.

"He just fainted. He is too tired. He will wake up in a few days." Yveria said habang marahan na bubuhatin sana ulit ang bata na karga karga nito kanina nang maalala si Ayazumi.

"I have to find her first." Sambit ng dalaga tapos ay lumingon kay Leonel. Kinabahan naman ang merchant sa paglingon ng dalaga kaya't wala sa sarili na lang itong nagpakilala.

"Young lady, my name is Leonel and I'm a merchant. In exchange of saving me and more importantly my child,  I will do whatever you will ask for me in the future." Leonel said with determination. Ngumisi naman ang dalaga nang marinig ito.

'Of course, you better have some future use for me. I don't just waste my resources and time for some trash.' Yveria thought.

"Take care of this child, Merchant Leonel. I will just find someone." Yveria coldly said.

"Young lady, I know this is too much to ask since you already saved my child and I. But, if by any chance, you see another young lady on your way of looking for someone you wanted to find...please... Please help her too... " Leonel humbly said in a low voice.

Agad namang nakuha ng dalaga kung sino ang tinutukoy ng mangangalakal dahil sa paglalakbay na ito dalawa lang silang babae na kasama dito.

It's just her and Ayazumi.

Umalis na ang dalaga at iniwan muna sa pangangalaga ni Leonel ang batang hawak nito kanina.

She's on her way to look for Ayazumi.

Sa kabilang dako, natalo na ni Ayazumi ang halimaw ngunit nakaluhod na siya ngayon at hinahabol ang paghinga dahil umabot na sa kanyang lokasyon ang nakakalasong usok. Her body may have mastered a variety of weaponry, but it still lacks poison resistance.

'Gawa ba ito ni Miss Yve? Did someone offended her to release this much poison?' Ayazumi thought habang pinipilit na tumayo at ipunin ang natitirang lakas nito para matingnan at malaman ang nangyari sa master nito.

"I h-have to check on her. I--i have to stand." Ayazumi muttered as she struggled to rise since her legs were too weak to support her.

Paulit-ulit na lang itong napamura sa kanyang isipan dahil ubos na ang kanyang lakas para gumalaw pa at puntahan si Yveria. Umeepekto na rin ang lason sa kanyang katawan kaya't unti-unti ng lumalabo ang paningin nito habang tanging ang katana na lang nito ang sumusuporta sa kanyang pagkaluhod.

"For-give me, young l--lady. I couldn-- Shut it. You reckless girl." Yveria showed up and cut Ayazumi's dialogue. Ayazumi thought she was going to die dahil pabigat na nang pabigat ang katawan nito pati narin ang talukap ng kanyang mga mata.

"Lady Yve, you sh-should get out of h--here the pois--on--" Ayazumi didn't finish what she's about to say and passed out. Kanina ay nilalabanan pa nito ang panghihina at pagkaubos ng kanyang lakas pero nang marinig niya ang boses ng kanyang master, her mind instantly became at peace. She let the darkness consume her and gave in.

"You're a dummy, Ayazumi. I'm immune to all poisons now. Since my mother and father abandoned me in that world, I've been punishing myself by swallowing a tiny bit of poison every day to relieve my hatred. As I grew older, I raised the dosage until my entire system became accustomed to it." Yveria sternly said as she injected the antidote to Ayazumi's body.

"Don't be too astonished by what you see in this world. Keep in mind that you are still a regular person in this world. You didn't come from here, therefore you shouldn't move without thinking. You still have a lot to learn." Yveria stated.

Tumayo na ang dalaga matapos ineksyonan si Ayazumi. She stared at her spatial ring for a second.

'We have to leave this place as soon as possible. A chopper might be too noisy and I'll have a problem where to land it.' Yveria thought habang namimili kung anong sasakyan ang gagamitin niya para makaalis sa lugar na ito dahil kahit ang kabayo na naghihila ng mga karwahe ay nalason narin ng usok.

Mas matatagalan sila kapag binigyan pa ng lunas ni Yveria ang Isa sa mga kabayong iyon dahil kailangan pa nyang hintayin na magising ang Isa sa mapipili nyang bigyan ng lunas para makaalis sila sa lugar na ito. Walang kasiguraduhan kung ilang oras pa siyang maghihintay kaya't pipili na lang siya sa Isa sa mga sasakyan nyang nakalagay sa spatial ring.

"I just hope my off-road cars were also transferred in this ring." Yveria remark.

She just has to touch and think about the things she wanted to get from the spatial ring and it will come out. As long as the thing she wanted to get is inside the ring, no problem will arise.